Clients

Where do I fiend potential clients

Comments

• As a male cuddle pro most clients tend to fall into the potential column and never come out. But you might try some shamanic rituals and hope for the best.

But if you are a lawyer—the jail or the hospital.

If you are a tax attorney—the Caymen Islands

• Where do I fiend potential clients

• Ohhh boy, I don't know man. Though good luck...

I believe you can have success as a male pro cuddler here, even if you're a very new member who is male, in your 60s... and may only want to cuddle women. You can also win the lottery, and survive a lightening bolt all in the same month, I think! Okay, maybe the odds aren't that drastic, though I think they are still pretty steep.

For any guys interested, I'd say that if you're not already, you may need to go in with a clear and brutally honest mindset coupled with knowledge about what you're up against.

As men, a lot of enthusiast women probably already were, or are cautious when you approach them as an enthusiast. They are likely not really trying to approach you first... for various reasons, no matter your age or what you look like. You also may be somewhat more limited in how you approach them as a pro. Additionally, many times for good reasons they are cautious to some degree or another. Now imagine, coming from said position, and wanting to be paid too. Which there's nothing wrong with, though the cards I think are already stacked up against you, and it may be a little more than a little challenge. If you really love a challenge, and from the looks of it you're going into this for the right reasons, then it's probably worthwhile for you.

• I'd say, the hard truth for the most part is, and there are many more various reasons why than mentioned, there are plenty of men from like 18 to whatever, looking to cuddle... for free, who are struggling to find female enthusiasts to cuddle with.

On the flip side, there are also some, maybe a little over few, women looking to cuddle for free who, like me, may be overlooked. Because some men would rather pay pros than cuddle, and/or be seen with said women due to their body type, disability, age, or whatever it may be that they've no control over. Or because said women prefer to cuddle in a park or the like, which would probably not be as much of an issue if the woman came in a different body type or condition.

Sidenotes:

No hard feelings, just some hurt feelings... because I'm a human, and I've feelings... sometimes, maybe ocassionally. Logic tells me: That's life, which it is. Though feelings don't care about facts, and facts don't care about feelings. However, I guarantee you, that bucket of ice cream in my imagination will take good care of it! - The Art of Imaginary Ice Cream

To be clear, I've nothing against pro cuddlers, nor said men choosing them over me. Go where you're happier. Everyone, including me, are free to make whatever decisions they see fit best about who they choose to spend their time with. Though I share that to give you a better picture of the reality of it all, and illustrate you're not alone with those kinds of struggles that you are likely to encounter. Along with to show you that you may really need to have a heart of steel for it. Or be able to regrow one whenever the going gets tough, because it can, and with enough time it does.

I personally would probably never become a pro cuddler knowing all that's stacked up against me. Plus due to whatever other reasons, and preferences I may have. That's me though, and you're you with probably more reasons to do it than to not. So if you think it's worth it to put in the effort.. Or to work like 20 maybe 40+ times harder at least for a good while, then you may be okay. You also might need to have the patience of a near saint... Okay, again a little exaggerated, perhaps. Though, you'll probably need a lot of patience, maybe some strategic moves too, and some luck to help you build momentum for starters. With all that, you might stand a chance and as you get more clients potentially have it easier to some extent.

While you're at it, I'd say: Don't hate the players, hate the game that life deals... In fact, I'd say don't really even hate the game, cause that's a waste of energy. I can think of over a thousand better things to do, like staring at a wall at like 5 AM, than have pity parties about things like this. So probably my best advice for male pro cuddlers are: Be so crystal clear in taking into account the reality of it all. If this is truly your passion, or whatever other good cause you're wanting to do it, know what you're up against. Also check, or recheck every now and then if you're up for it. Sometimes you also might need a break. I hope that helps.

Interesting username, by the way. :)

• Dear @Lovelight ,
    Your use of giant font hurts my eyeballs and drains my phone's charge much faster than normal.
    Regards, @TxTom

• @TxTom

Sorry to hear that...