🌲🌹✨ Meet & Greet - May 05, 2024 - Portland, OR

edited April 26 in General

✨✨✨ You are OFFICIALLY invited to the FIRST NW Cuddle Comfort Community Meet & Greet!! ✨✨✨

I, @MissAdventurous, will be your lovely hostess and guide while in the beautiful City of Roses, Portland, Oregon. ☺️

As the years have passed, I have attended quite a few fun and successful Meet & Greets around our country. I am SO THRILLED to create this new opportunity to connect with others in our community in a beautiful state meant to be explored and appreciated by all of our senses. 🌎

πŸ’š If you have ever wanted to explore the beauty that is this region, this is your sign! Meet up with fellow cuddle enthusiasts and like-minded individuals in a picturesque journey of your own making. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’š

πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ LOCATION IDEAS: πŸ’‘ πŸ’‘
will be TBA, however I have been eyeing up the gorgeous, famous Rhododendron Garden, weather permitting with it being in May, sunshine is likely and the blooms in full action. There is a covered area in case of rain or I'll find a second choice in the coming months.

πŸŒΈπŸƒ ABOUT: It has cascading falls, hundreds of different species of flowers and trees, bridges over giant lakes with tons of wildlife, nesting and water bird variations, water critters, and easy walking paths for everyone. Parking is easy and free there as well. It's in central SE Portland and easily accessible by public transportation. πŸŒΈπŸƒ

πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ Time: Sunday May 5th 10AM-2PM πŸ’‘πŸ’‘

πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ What do I bring? πŸ’‘πŸ’‘
Yourself and friend(s) , a snack/food to share, drinks (non-alcoholic), donation if you'd like to help towards cost, and whatever chairs/blankets/games you like.

✨ If it ends up being at Rhododendron Gardens (tentative until I get more info) there is a $5 entry fee that goes back into helping the garden volunteers continue the great work they do. I'm willing to help anyone who has financial issues and cannot pay. ✨

πŸ’šπŸ’š PLEASE NOTE: πŸ’šπŸ’š
This is a non-cuddle event to meet other cuddlers in person. Cuddling MIGHT occur, however the intention of this event is to
meet other members of Cuddle Comfort in a neutral environment without the expectation of cuddling. Cuddlers from all over are very welcome to join.

ALSO: Details/photos/ECT will be added as needed. If you think you will attend, please indicate that here. I will keep a running tab of who is attending. You don't have to RSVP, but it would be good to know who and how many to expect for logistics.

Making sure to post this in advance so travel/planning is smooth for all wishing to attend.

Happy Cuddling! 😁😁

Β«134

Comments