Sierra vista women ages 18-25

Please try to message me if your in the Sierra vista area I don’t have a car

Comments

• I like alta vista women, but I also like ask jeeves and web crawler too.

This should go under cuddle request part of the forum. But , the best way to cuddle is to message local pple around you and try to make connections on the forum. best of luck.

• I like my ladies from Del Boca Vista

• My Windows Vista is really slow.

• I really like Sierra Mist soft drink.

• @Hollydollhugs You can mist me with that joke!

• What If they are not in the Sierra Vista area but are willing to drive the extra miles just to make it work ?

• I like my vistas mountainous.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• edited February 13

lol cracking up at all the humorous snark on this thread. Ironically, Sierra Vista is in my home state, but is hours away and never go that way so car or no car, it’s too far. 🚘 lol Plus, I’m too “old.”

• Hasta La vista

• I was going to ask if it counts if we look 25 but I think Sierra Vista is a bit far for me. Also I might look 26. I dont know anymore. 😂

• That’s fine it don’t matter how you look as long as you can make it work

• I look like this, but I think I work it pretty well...pyrotechnics help distract from the headless bit.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Also why are you looking for negative seven year olds (18-25)?

• Just trying it get the age range going my guy I don’t really do nothing weird

• edited February 13

@flareking56 we are just poking some fun no harm intended . You will have better luck with posting in the cuddle request forum as this is more of a general discussion forum section

• edited February 13

@flareking56 Welcome to the site. 😊

Edited to say “OOPS. What @pmvines said”

Since you just joined in February, maybe you don’t know that posting here isn’t the EASIEST way to get people to cuddle with you.

"I like to cuddle while Women "

Please try to message me if your in the Sierra vista area I don’t have a car

I’m in need of a cuddle buddy my own age

You have stated what you are looking for, but the general forum isn’t usually a place where people respond.

There are a LOT of threads about how to find people to cuddle with but unfortunately when you put it in these threads, you might not get much response and instead you will get a bit of silliness from the rest of the community. You might have more success searching for people in your area and age range and then sending a private message. You can also add it to the plethora of cuddle requests here…

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/categories/requests

Good luck and as always… “May the Cuddle Gods be EVER in your favor!!” 😊😊😊

• @sillysassy "Oops" 😂

@SunsetSnuggles I'm kinda diggin the look

• @flareking56 Like @sillysassy said: Welcome to Cuddle Comfort and good luck to your cuddling experiences here.😁👍

Hey, sometimes not having a car can be a good thing (if you choose to look at it that way of course). Plus there are some cuddlers that are willing to drive to you and cuddle up with. 😁🫂

A couple of humorous yet "thinky thoughts" memes in regards to the PROS of not owning a car:

Lol! Yep, mind blown.😉😁🤯

• I clearly don't mind driving for sessions, but once someone asked me to pick them up for a session. That was new.... 😅

• @hey_nikky Huh? That is new!😄

• I need a ride somewhere warm and dry. I’ll cover gas, and try not to snore and drool on your seats.

• @hey_nikky Seriously? Can't his wife just drive him over?

• Here’s the thing yall I don’t take anything any of yall say as any harm done and I’m glad yall are helping me

• @Katota I know! I was so thrown off. My response was "to where!?" 😂

@NickWk you know I gotchu. Just gimme about....10 business days? I got places to be.

@Sooson 🤣🤣🤣 I don't even host in STL usually! Lol

• @hey_nikky 10??!? Ok, Amazon can’t even get my useless garbage to me in 2 days anymore. Just no cages please

• Moved without notice? We weren’t done having fun!

• Nickwik wym you trying to go after me to bully me or something

• @Sooson 🤣

@flareking56 Don't believe anyone is trying to bully, just goofing around having fun with each other. The moderators have moved your thread to the Cuddle Requests board instead of the General board.

~ Sunset Snuggles