Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 🌹❤️

Welcome, cuddle chat friends! đź’• As we cozy up on this Valentine's Day, let's share some heartwarming tales of love, romance, and memorable moments.

Favorite Valentine's Day Memory: What's a Valentine's Day memory that still makes your heart flutter? Was it a surprise gift, a romantic gesture, or a memorable date?
Unconventional Celebrations: Who says Valentine's Day has to be all about romance? Have you ever celebrated with friends or family in a unique or unconventional way? Share your stories!
DIY Delights: Are you a DIY enthusiast? Let's exchange ideas for homemade Valentine's Day gifts or crafts that add a personal touch to the celebration.
Cultural Traditions: Valentine's Day is celebrated differently around the world. Do you have any insights into unique cultural traditions or customs related to love and romance?
Random Acts of Kindness: Whether single or coupled up, spreading love is what Valentine's Day is all about. Have you ever experienced or performed a random act of kindness on Valentine's Day? Share the love!
Let's spread warmth and affection as we share our stories and experiences.

Comments

• It wasn’t on Valentine’s Day, and it was during the pandemic, but I was at the zoo. I was the only person standing by the ape exhibit, and he walked right up to the glass/plexiglass, and kissed it, then walked away. It was so sweet!!! 🦍 đź’‹

• I don’t know why this Valentine’s Day memory sticks with me, but I was single and in San Francisco, and I went to an improv show by myself in a small, cozy theater. They have a tradition where every year in the Valentine’s Day show, they pick a couple from the audience, ask them for a few details about how they met, and then re-enact it in an over-the-top way, like a meet-cute that goes into comical slow motion. It was just a really fun show and a great date with myself!

Today was a special Valentine’s Day because I feel like I am having more and more platonic love in my life, like cuddly friends who say “I love you” or some version of that. Besides my partner, I got Valentine’s Day love from my son, and three different friends, one of whom came over and snuggled. I’m starting to experience more “love” (of a type I might be tempted to associate with romantic love) in non-romantic contexts.

• Sweet sweet stories there friends ❤️ @frankparker9 @CuddleHugs01234