What song is everyone vibing too at the moment

I'm trying to expand my playlist and I thought this would be a fun topic!❤️

Comments

• Right now i am trying to stay away from weepy sad love songs. Found out that my one special someone has multiple girlfriends. Feeling beyond crushed .

• Lol I so didn’t mean to crap on your happy topic

• @BlueEyez77 Betrayal is awful.

@KittyPukka Roy Orbison's "You got it."

• edited February 17

Someone just recommended Roll the Bones btyAudiotree. Never heard of them . I like it.

and Just Breathe by Pearl Jam

• Lollias cover of Villain (the darkwave version); I really like the beat to it at the moment.

@BlueEyez77 sorry to hear that; there are a whole bunch of songs that hit me right in the chest that I can’t listen to for similar reasons.

• Sanctuary By Joji has been a REAL tearjerker for me lately.

• Been on repeat for a few days. Huge fan of Julien Baker, so happy to hear more of her in this group

• Brace yourselves y'all, it's gonna be a little ride down memory lane, and some world tour lol. Here are some list of songs I've been listening to, and some I'd like to listen to more overtime. I got others if anyone's interested, and I hope you enjoy. Pretty sure they'll last you the rest of the year @KittyPukka lol. Are there any languages, themes, or genres of music you prefer most currently, by the way?:

Harmonize:

Mohamed Hamaki:

Khaled:

Clay Walker:

Andy Griggs:

Emrah Karaduman:

Rafet El Roman Ft. Derya:

Jassim & Alturky & Abdullah:

Saad Lamjarred:

Kane Brown:

Amr Diab:

Linkin Park:

@Minestrone101

By the way, I've not forgotten about the songs, that awhile ago, I said I'll send to you. You can check out a few here if you'd like. I don't have them categorized by themes. Though hopefully you'll find ones that fit the theme we were talking about. 😊

• @BlueEyez77

"Right now i am trying to stay away from weepy sad love songs. Found out that my one special someone has multiple girlfriends. Feeling beyond crushed."

My Response:

Wow, that's really horrible. I'm sorry to hear! I'd say he's probably got multiple diseases too due to his low life ways. If not, then he'll likely catch them, or who knows what else if he doesn't change his ways for at least his sake. He's playing with fire there. I think it's very much his loss, and he'll get what he deserves in due time. I hope you're doing okay, and can heal in due time.

In case it helps a little, and you want to Shake it Off, I've some really upbeat songs in the list I shared that you can check out if you'd like. Feel free to let me know if I can help with any other suggestions too. I've always enjoyed listening to plethora of music genres, themes, and in various languages. So I can probably find just the right songs for basically any feelings. 😊

• All My Life. KC n JOJO

• I got to listen to the songs and artist y'all shared. I found many of them highly enjoyable, and a few might be an acquired taste for me. 😊

• this has been in my head for days!!! ♥️

• edited February 19

@Lovelight I liked the country songs. Thanks for the rec!

• @Minestrone101 You're welcome! 🤗

• Cat Janice dance you outta my head

• By the way, @DaveFromSussex that amazing song you shared reminded me of:

• edited February 20

Muni Long——Made for me!! Can’t stand this song, they play it too much 😩 I listen to 94.7 the Wave and they play a lot of contemporary artists like a group called the Police , and they have a song called, Don’t stand so close to me…love it!! 😆 And Message in a bottle..😩

• edited February 20

@Lovelight 🙏🙏 I thought Beautiful Wreck by Sean Mullens was a low key toe tapper. circa 1997. Didn't even hear it til last year.

• This has been stuck in my head for days!

• @Minestrone101 I love it, thanks for sharing! 😊

It reminds me of:

@Matt462 Nice. :)

I'm thinking about how many road rages that song could probably help prevent if every driver listened to it. 😅

• edited February 20

@PassionWolf you like Kci n Jojo? Good for you 🙌🏾