Ways to get your first snuggle

[Deleted User]CasamigoLove (deleted user)

What’s the best way to get your clientele up. New to this!!!

Comments

• edited February 18

nice photos ! good luck w your journey.

check the pro forum as an early suggestion.

• [Deleted User]CasamigoLove (deleted user)

Thanks appreciate that

• Step 1: Cast a line... aka be on here.

Step 2: Be active, though not like a plague. Participate in the forums, like suggested above check the pro side too.

Step... okay, to heck with the steps lol.

Be a valuable member of society and the cuddle community. Add value, get acquainted with others, and hope that you eventually get someone to book you.

Though you probably should know it will likely be harder, or take a longer time for you to get there as a guy. Especially one who is very new on the platform. If I may suggest or not... it may help to start as an enthusiasts to help you at least build some rapport, and trust. If you get to meet enough women and get some good ratings, that might help make things easier for you.

Alternatively, I'd consider booking pros yourself, so that you could hopefully try to help better establish yourself, and have some trust built. Ratings don't necessarily mean you are good, or bad. Though it can help a little or sometimes a lot I think. Booking pros yourself however isn't guaranteed in anyway to help make things any easier for you. So I'd do so at your own risk if you choose to.

Check out the profiles of successful pros be they male or female, and see if there are any things you can learn from how they've set up. Not to copy, though to learn and apply certain things here and there to your own that you think would help elevate your profile. I can't check out your profile much now. So I can't give you any direct feedback at the moment. If you need it, you can let me know, and later I can have a better look.

• [Deleted User]CasamigoLove (deleted user)

Thanks for the tips appreciate it