lost CUDDLER ON MY List of friends.......

TODAY ONE OF MY CUDDLER FRIENDS IS MISSING FROM MY CONTACT LISTMMMM is there any way that CUDDLE COMFORT CAN GET HER BACK ON FOR ME??????

Comments

• Contact that person and re-add her as a friend.

• Were they perhaps banned or timedout? You can try visiting their profile by typing in the URL directly in your browser. For example, mine is https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlefaery. You can copy that and edit the username to your friend's.

• @cuddlefaery - It's also easy to accidentally remove a cuddler from friends. I've done it. There should be a confirmation first.

Also, if they deactivate their account, they won't show up on the friends list.

• @Mike403 yep. By visiting the person's profile it should be easy enough to either re-add them or see the status of their profile if something has gone amiss.

• It's also easy to accidentally remove a cuddler from friends... There should be a confirmation first.

And from Favorites. I've got a few pages, and when I inadvertently delete one, it's hard to remember who it was.

I've suggested this on the website improvement thread.

• My friends list fluctuates either way by about five people on an hourly basis. I have to think some of them are deactivating or pausing then restarting?! 🤷‍♀️🤪

• It's also possible that they removed you maybe?

• @natickben . thsganl u[o for the suggestion,,,,,,,,