If you could go anywhere in the world where and Y

I got to go to Japan the culture is up my alley sophisticated beauty and they big on energy and healthy lifestyles

Comments

• When are you going?

Coincidentally, I am contemplating going to Japan in October.

• "If you could go anywhere in the world where"

Interesting, highly unlikely though I'd probably go to Japan too. Though, I never really thought about it much.

First and foremost, in no particular order I'd start with Niagara Falls, visit other cities in Ontario, CA. Then maybe Vancouver, BC. I'd also like to potentially again visit Richmond Hill, ON, which was a nice change of everything for me when I last went a few years ago. It was so calming and just nice to see. 😊

I'd also like to see the Northern Lights somewhere, and if possible maybe build my mansion in Georgia lol. Though seriously, I'd like to see the Northern Lights. Seeing a rainbow would be nice too, I don't think I ever saw one in person. I'd like to go closer to an airport and watch the airplanes too sometime. I wanna visit gardens, and see many butterflies, etc.

These are from somewhat to highly unlikely due to various reasons I'll not get into. They're also not really in any substantially particular order or an exhaustive list. Though, I'd probably at some point like to, if ever possible:

Visit a few states, and cities in the United States. Similarly visit Turkey, The United Kingdom, Denmark, Switzerland, Malta, Italy, Norway, Finland, Lithuania, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Somalia, Lebanon, Morocco, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, and Colombia...

"Y?"

Because Z!

• I also wanna go places that I can see various beautiful natural landscapes, and some interesting architectures. Along with clear bodies of water, if they don't have crocodile or something roaming around casually.

🏃🏽‍♀️

By the way, if you do visit Japan, and you like Sushi I'd consider, if you haven't already, trying their authentic wasabi.

I remember watching this video about it a long time ago:

• Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet, because I'm Buddhist and those countries appeal to me.

• I'm planning to be in Japan in October also

• Oh my….Ive been wanting to travel for a while and definitely Jamaican, after seeing the Bob Marley movie!! Costa Rica, possibly Italy….Fiji!! And I also want to go to different states, New York, DC, Florida, Texas, Chicago etc…

• Belize! I love the beaches there.

• I would like to go to Easter Island and tour it. I believe there is a connection of ancient space travelers visiting there

• My home and my family because of course

• I like how in the title of thread OP uses letter “ Y “ in place of “why”😊. Here in Ohio I. A town called Zanesville it is known famously for having a Y bridge peeps come to visit …

• Properly equipped, to the core.

• I saw a show and it featured Austria. It was gorgeous and that would be nice to go to.

• edited February 21

I would like to visit Komodo archipelago (I brought a visual aid, warning! Graphic Content) and the Galápagos Islands, lands preserved without much influence of mankind. While Komodo Dragons are not dinosaurs and more closely resemble snakes, maybe it gives an idea of what life was like 65,000,000 + years ago. I like the Galápagos Islands for its beautiful creatures also. Marine iguanas have always fascinatated me too. Yeah, those places!

Komodo dragons are thought to have originated from Australia, that being said, Australia had much larger reptiles known as Megalania (extinct), very similar in comparison to the Komodo dragon. The Aborigines might have encountered them when they migrated to Australia.

• Finland. Heavy Metal capital of the world! 🤘

But Japan and Canada are on the list too.

• My bed. It is comfy and safe. I can read on it, watch movies/shows, relax, and get good sleep. It is like my relaxation desk.

• For me its always been Japan. I’m a big food and nature lover, so many cool places to go visit.

Also to go to a Pokémon centre which was something I dreamed of as a kid. 😅

• Japan and nature, not something I often hear about together. But that's maybe just my view since I live in Canada. Japan has a lot of good stuff though.

Finland would be cool, metal is great and it seems like an interesting place. I could volunteer at an artillery shell production plant too which would be cool.

• A reoccurring reverie I have is me being alone in some self sustaining pod in outer space. Just floating endlessly throughout the void in a space no larger than a full sized bed. No sense of wonder or adventure, just adrift with my thoughts and the remote celestial bodies surrounding me.

• edited February 24

Thailand. The beaches are beyond compare and I know how to Thai a Windsor knot. Fun Fact: the island which was Scaramanga’s hide out in The Man With The Golden Gun is in Thailand. I want to go there and grow a third nipple just like him.