Page Views and Visitors

[Deleted User]Cuddle4YouBabe (deleted user)

I’m extremely new to the world of cuddles but I am loving the journey so far.
When scrolling through the site, cuddle profiles, pro profiles.. Are pros reaching out to the visitors? Are cuddle clients wanting for a pro to reach out? Is it welcomed? What have been your experiences? Please share.

Comments

• Hi @Cuddle4YouBabe !
    I do reach out to the visitors I see constantly visiting my profile that don’t message me. I’m not sure if they are afraid of doing so, or just looking at photos and leaving my page.
    Sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I don’t.
    I don’t reach out to people that don’t visit my profile though.

• It’s actually against the TOS for a Pro to solicit. As in, you can be reported for contacting anyone who hasn’t viewed you first. If they have viewed you at all, then it’s perfectly fine to message them. Say hi, ask if they have any questions that you can answer, send a hug, etc. Some people here are shy and they might appreciate you making the effort to message them if they’ve looked at your profile.

• I’ve never messaged anyone that hasn’t already messaged me first. I don’t want to pressure anyone because some people have a hard time saying no. They can come to me when they are ready.
    I’m sure some don’t message right away to be cautious. Just like we are worried about getting assaulted, they are worried about getting scammed.
    Also, just because someone looks at our profile doesn’t mean they are interested. People are curious by nature.
    Carrieanne brings up a good point. Hopefully they can give us their point of view. I want to know how to recognize someone(on this site) who needs me to be the one that starts the conversation.

• edited February 21

Everyone is making good replies and feedback.

BUT we are all adults on here with various and wide degrees for companionship and cuddling.

Some are only here to forum post, view and/ or never experience a cuddle with a pro or enthusiast.

Some have mental and physical and logistic boundaries.

The potential client/enthusiast messaging a pro is a bit nerve wracking the way all the highlighted content is displayed via message AND the forum cuddle horror stories. A better tone and depth is needed across the boards.

IMOE, many have said they are happy I reached out first. Puts them at odds to message primarily fearing they are labeled or reported as time wasters. So to clarify that in my first reach out 👋 hello there message.

Without communication there can be no companionship or cuddling. Sometimes breaking the digital ice 🧊 helps ease the anxiety and stress of it.

You will get better at these variations of cuddle degree.

"People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they have not communicated with each other."

• Martin Luther King Jr.
  • There aren’t many detailed profiles locally for me.

I enjoy browsing the featured ones. The longer and more descriptive pages stand out to me, but you don’t find those unless you look. I’m still somewhat new to this, so there have been times after reading a profile that I’ve thought that sounds nice and would be interested in something like that.

I’ve messaged a few to compliment them on their profile.

Sometimes pros reach out to me after I viewed their profile. I’m trying to do better about providing at least a little response in return.

• edited February 21

Fine

• @WestsideMarc what does that have to do with the topic at hand, and why do you feel the need to ask it publicly instead of via private message?

• @cuddlefaery dang what did he ask? 👀

• I don't typically reach out, the only times I have done so is if a cuddler has looked at my profile more than a couple of times

• I generally reach out if someone has viewed my profile and is local. I take zero offense if I get no reply or if someone replies saying they're not looking for paid cuddles, but I have had quite a few people respond and say they were a little nervous etc and appreciated the message.

• What @sc1994 said. If someone visits my profile MULTIPLE times (enough for me to notice when I'm usually very busy and distracted), then I'll reach out to see if they have any questions. More often than not they won't reply, but once in a while they do. I get anxious when someone visits my profile weekly but never says anything or responds to my message, though. 😬 I understand some people can't make up their mind, they get too nervous to reach out, or they look through all the local pros and forget who they've already looked at, but I get wicked uncomfortable sometimes when someone views my profile that much without a word.

@Monibug gave a great answer as well.

• I have had a few reach out and say hi after I visited there profile. The very 1st person I asked about having a cuddle was a Pro and I think I visited her page 5-6 times as I was so nervous. I travel a lot in my RV so I will look out ahead of the area that I will be going thru to see if I can arrange a cuddle.
    I may read a persons profile more then once as I’m still a little shy/nervous about meeting for the 1st time.

• I wonder how many choose not to reach out fearing the other party will use it as leverage.

I personally don't play these games just curuious.

• I will visit a profile multiple times. With so many cuddlers, I cannot remember every detail on every profile. Days, times, rates, various preferences, special rules or scheduling procedures, et al.

Not to mention, cuddlers will often change or update these details.

Some cuddlers explicitly state they will block visitors after one or two visits if a booking proposal isn't sent. So, be it---block me then.

• I've been reached out to after visiting profiles, but so far I haven't done that, myself. I feel like the ball should be in their court, and I don't want to be seen as pushy. Then again, after reading some of these comments, I may consider messaging people who view my profile multiple times and are local...

• edited February 21

@PixiePassions - I find myself visiting people multiple times for many reasons - to see new karma, I'm very selective, and reality is this sort of experience with "pros" can be very expensive and a thing done few and far between. People are always changing their info and availability, etc. It might seem stalkerish on the surface to have your profile viewed multiple times on end, but some folks are also timid, forgetful, on the fence proceeding with the next step to schedule because they are unsure about the whole thing, or they simply just admire what someone has written/shared of themselves in a wholesome way and still unsure - as a "pro" I think that comes with the territory, to have your profile visited often because you're advertising service.

I too, dont mind if blocked after a couple visits if it doesnt sit right with someone. The whole cuddling thing is nice , but not a true need..

The fact this site even shows WHO visited your profile creates the anxiety/uneasiness, but keep in mind lots of platforms out there like instagram, facebook, countless dating apps, social sites, meetup, hobby sites do not - so ignorance is bliss at times. 😊

• @PatientWonder - I really appreciate your response and perspective. I figured it was something to that effect, but that doesn't always stop the anxiety, especially after having had a stalker situation once. I'll try to keep this in mind any time it happens. And I've never blocked anyone for revisiting my profile frequently without messaging me, I usually try to consider the above and give people the benefit of the doubt. 😅

• ...and as expected ,money bag is already gone. But yea she made some great points =)

• @Sooson good catch on the name. Maybe she found what she was seeking?

• @starrynitecuds lol at Seeking. Brilliant

• @TxTom Same here. I tend to forget if I've visited someone's profile unless the pictures or user name are very unique, or I've visited it recently.

• I think it'd be useful to do away with the visitors list and instead have an interest form that's a step between window shopping and having to message first 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I think it would be SUPER useful to have a pro tag that displays either on a forum pic or next to a user name.

Pros aren't for me. No hate, just not for me.

Having that tag would save me and them so much wasted time.

• I encourage intruders... lol to any Seinfeld fans may know the line....
    I like exploring all the beauty, that one takes the time and presents their profile as informative and transparent...whether with words or pictures.... you can tell alot about a person from their pictures... Im enjoying all the banter I have experienced since coming here last years end.... I keep in touch with a few good friends here... Great outreach post , who ever began it..... I look forward to who "reads" my profile now from this.... 🕵️‍♂️ 🐺 😊

• @natickben that's a great idea. You should put it under the suggestions/improvement thread.

• Does a cuddler see every single time I look at their profile? I am indecisive sometimes... but I don't want to seem like a stalker if they realize I looked at their profile 3 or 4 times lol.

• @FriendDavid we are able to see it and when exactly you looked at the profile

• @FriendDavid not if you put your profile setting on Mute.