not using the site 'proposed submission/acceptance'

How many pros do not use the 'proposed submission/acceptance' way to track hours for each session?
By my undestanding the site takes 15% of whatever she charges per hour, so is this just a normal way to avoid paying this fee?
This person has been on the site for over a year, and has 3 karmas, but it seemed odd--plus, she gave me an address but not her phone contact.

Comments

• She may not give her number because she doesn’t want her phone blowing up with calls. If she is hosting, of course she has to give her address, if that’s where she hosts. There should be a proper booking though.

• Sessions with pros are supposed to be booked through the site. 🤔

• I am confused as to why this is something you'd want to know?

• Pros bypassing the booking system to avoid the fees goes against their contract. They also have a non-compete clause stating they won't take clients from here for a full year following ending their contract.

If however you did book a session through the system and it was confirmed, but you just don't have the pro's phone number that doesn't mean they are bypassing. If anything, they are sticking to communicating on site to follow site rules and for their own protection. Pros may choose to share contact info after confirmed booking if they choose for convenience, but it's not required. Pros are not allowed to give their contact info without the booking, though.

• Most pros (at least seasoned ones who have learned lessons the hard way or from reading the pro forums) do not share numbers. This is because even when sharing a fake Google voice number, clients tend to behave poorly the second they’re off the site. They feel emboldened and like they’re not being watched anymore, which is stupid since I can just send screenshots to the admins here anyways. But yeah, 9 times out of 10, when a client wants to text me, it’s ended with them saying extremely explicit stuff, and I’ve heard some pros even got dick pics sent to them. Thus, I never give out a number, even a fake one.

• @bobadevotee - Won't it help weed out those people? A dick pic is less traumatizing than being sexually assaulted in person I would think.

• @Mike403 there are other vetting methods that scare those types off, and it’s less of a hassle to deal with them here than off site. Plus, if they respond poorly to not getting my number, I already know to not book them 🤷‍♀️

• edited February 22

@Mike403 - I don't think it's your intention, but I don't think it's a good idea to size up which way of breached boundaries is worse. It's like saying I'd rather be robbed than assaulted. It might come as trying to minimize others' suffering. That's just me. I do like your contributions tho. Cheers.

• @Minestrone101 - I'm talking about a picture. Those two examples you gave are both forms of physical assault.

• edited February 22

@Mike403 Fine, how about getting hacked or identity theft vs assaulted? A pic is considered sexual harassment in any workplace, yet that's almost a normal day in the office as a cuddler. I think that's upsetting.

I think the point still is relevant, but again, that's just my opinion. Pc.

• edited February 22

@Minestrone101 - I told people that if they receive a dick pic, just send them back a bigger one. Being assaulted in person is not something that can easily be escaped from.

It is sexual harassment in the office which is grounds for being fired just like doing it here is grounds for being permanently banned from this site. Criminal charges are less likely to happen though unless physical assault (touching inappropriately) took place.

• edited February 22

@Mike403 - Agree, but the consequences are less severe in the cuddle sphere and the regulation is less too. It doesn't remove the emotional digust and negative impression it can have on someone. It's the major reason women opt out of dating apps and even cuddling. Even tho there are consequences and actions that can be taken in response to such actions, it doesn't take away from the shock and ridiculousness of an unwanted, unsolicited pic of genitalia. I don't think that effect can be diminished. Anyway, again, those are just my thoughts. Have a good morning.

• I could count on a couple of fingers the number of pros who use the booking system more than for the first meeting.

• Every single pro I scheduled with thru this site shared her private number with me after the booking. Two of these private numbers I actually had to block due to the pro being pushy/ harassing/ possessive.

• @Sooson My experience for almost every pro after booking. Ditto for a handful who I had to block which was odd because they were not any of the local pros but out-of-town pros who were overly persistent about when I would be back. I mean I don’t mind someone checking in once and awhile over a couple of months to check my schedule, but when it becomes weekly or more and wanting to engage in back and forth convos while I am at work it becomes tedious.