Questionaire... Profile Peeks...

Wondering how many of U all , check out a profile, after you noticed them checking out yours? Hmmm, im at lunch break and wanted to stir it UP

Comments

• I sometimes check because I'm curious of location. I don't know where cities are located until i open them up. Maybe an interesting name or picture. But that's about it. I often wonder why people check out mine.

• I think it’s human nature for the most part.

• Yes its impulsive in many cases and some people are overthinking/overanalyzing it. People click on someone's profile instinctively because that person posted something they either liked or didn't like. my profile was viewed recently by people who I promise you have zero interest in me.
    and yes, people like to p_ _ _ on pics. what are you gonna do about it. human nature.

@PassionWolf I hope Lunch is good.

• edited February 22

Hey and Thank aLL! @BashfulLoner @WestsideMarc .. for participating.. @Sooson , lunch was great and too short again! Lol n have a wonderful evening 2 U aLL!

• I like to be respectful, not bother anyone so if they want to know more about me, I usually wait for them to send me a note. But sometimes I will send a thanks for viewing.