visitor log

can you clean vistor log?

Comments

• 8 parts water to one part bleach. Spray on unwanted visitor. Scrub thoroughly with sponge. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.

• @BoomerSpooner 😂😂😂 you are such a silly. Maybe we could do the same with @WestsideMarc and his karma struggle. Maybe we could just scrub them clean!

@johnstu24 WELCOME TO THE SITE!!! And hello out there in the Gulf side of FL.

The only way to change the visitor log is people visiting your page. It keeps bumping off the oldest.

Posting in the forums is a great way to invite visitors because people look at your profile to see who is responding etc.

On a secondary note… Please let the community know when Sanibel has recovered from all the crazy hurricane messes so we can have a Meet & Greet out there in your world.

Good luck and as always… “May the Cuddle Gods be EVER in your favor!!”

• Why do you want to clean your visitor log? I'm curious.
    Aside from @BoomerSpooner's sarcasm, I don't believe there's a way. Maybe one of the site mods will chime in.

• I'm not sure why you'd want to clear your visitor log... In case it's unclear, other people aren't seeing who has visited YOUR profile...

• @MarkBPhx It wasn’t sarcasm. I am just an unwelcoming cuddle hermit.

• If everyone that reads your post visits your log, it’ll then be clean from the previous ones. :) I’ll start.

• @johnstu24
    You can, unless it's me . I am like glitter , and twice as hard to scrub clean. You're welcome.

• edited February 27

Please let the community know when Sanibel has recovered from all the crazy hurricane messes so we can have a Meet & Greet

@sillysassy You threw Sanibel out as chum to get me to attend didn’t you? It will probably work.

• edited February 27

@BoomerSpooner YES!!!!! YES I DID!!!

Shamelessly 😊😉😂

And Omgosh @pmvines the glitter love. ♥️♥️♥️