Looking for Locals

Where are those of you seeking a Local Cuddler?? Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area

Or how exactly do I find those searching?
Nothing seems legit.
Most people who reach out to me are banned within the day or two of reaching out.

Looking for those who are serious!
I don’t have time for the games 🤷🏻‍♀️

Been on here about a year and a half now and have had some great cuddling experiences but not as many as I thought I would.

I need advise y’all! Fill me in on how to find decent people/friends who legit wanna have a platonic cuddle sesh…

Comments

• There is a considerable amount of help and advice in the stickies at the top of this board. Start with the first post in each thread.

A point not emphasised there is that very small changes in your profile can have a significant effect on your results. This is nothing to do with cuddling and is true across the internet. I mean as small a change as one word, or even just changing word order. Thoughtful experimentation with your profile is likely to have a significant impact on your enquiries over a timescale of a few weeks, if you work at it.

One specific point I noticed about your profile is that you have only one photo and in it you are wearing sunglasses. Sunglasses hide your eyes and therefore make it much harder for prospective clients to feel a connection with you. Wearing sunglasses in real life or in photos when you are trying to communicate with another person is ... extremely unhelpful.

• Okay.. Thank you for your feedback