IYO, list specific songs to be played in a cuddle session?

I'm curious...

Comments

• Or, which songs are on your cuddle playlist?

• Lofi is nice 😊

• I enjoyed a cuddle session while listening to my Enya/Enigma/Deep Forest collection.

• [Deleted User]domino222 (deleted user)

Hug All Ur Friends - Cavetown
    Just a cloud away - Pharrell
    Float on - Modest Mouse
    The Middle - Jimmy Eats World
    Three little birds - Bob Marley
    Sunroof - Nicky Youre
    Sunday Best - Surfaces

• Instrumental covers, spa music, Lofi Jazz or jazz in the background on Spotify
    I’ve also done YouTube of nature music and it does a cool meditative video of nature with it. I personally like the meadows vibe

I’m careful with doing lyrical music in case someone highly dislikes a song or associates it with something negative

• The vast majority of my cuddles are done outdoors in nature, so music is not usually part of the ambience. We have birds singing, water lapping, and leaves rustling. 🐦⛲️🌳

During one exception, a cuddle friend with clearly unlimited data on his phone played a lot of his favorite bands for me, and we had a great time.

Even when cuddling indoors, conversation or peaceful quiet has always been enough for my cuddle friends and I. I've yet to put on, or have anyone put on music, specifically to cuddle.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Anything by Bob Marley is good; my favorite is One Love.

Also Miley Cyrus Flowers. The bass line in that song is very soothing to the soul.

• Thnx for the responses

I've yet to have my first cuddle session lol

to answer my own question, songs I myself could possibly dig / see in a cuddle session: ???

Goapele - Closer
    Christopher Cross - Sailing

• edited March 4

Coffee-beabadoobie
    Moon Song-beabadoobie, Oscar Lang
    Dreams Tonite-Alvays
    Lots of Beach House
    Lots of Cigarettes After Sex
    Lots of Mozart and Saint-Saens
    A sprinkling of Music box
    Modern Chemistry-Okey Dokey, Liz Cooper
    Astral Plane—Valerie June
    Shattered in Aspect—Faith and the Muse
    Some Lana Del Rey
    Some Wolf Alice

Who am I kidding? My cuddle play list is over 7 hours long. But it plays in the background while we converse but loud enough to entertain any silence.

• 4'33 by John Cage

• Gore grind

• I generally prefer instrumentals over vocals.

Trust me, singing is NOT amongst my bench of talents! Especially if we’re that close.

• I believe every cuddle playlist should start with this:

• I believe every cuddle session should start with this song!

• Highly recommend Tash Sultana for cuddle music.

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)
    edited March 5

This is my playlist I'd use if I had time

https://on.soundcloud.com/UDnir

• I started with a Reiki playlist, but most often now I use Lo-fi. I did make a new cuddle playlist because I needed to switch it up from the Lo-fi once in a while.

(No, Ice Nine Kills is not a part of it, that's just the last thing I was listening to. 🤣)

• @TxTom - Great collection!