meetings

do people usally meet at hotels

Comments

• edited March 4

Sometimes. Depends on the person. Some will not but they are fairly rare. Some may want to meet in public first. Some may only host. But I stay in hotels all the time for work and I usually cuddle in hotels with no problems. Maybe 1 out of 50 want to meet in public first. I am usually vetted via chat by the time we meet.

• For those whom are more comfortable meeting initially in public, I like Starbucks or Barnes & Noble.

But there is no right or wrong place so long as you both agree.

• @unwinding Pro's meet clients in hotels all the time. The client is nearly always responsible for the cost of the hotel (unless it's a traveling Pro who has booked a place to stay). Some Pro's have standards for the type (hotel vs. motel) or star-rating of hotels they will cuddle in.

Always ensure you have vetted your Pro or enthusiast yourself, before you book a hotel or travel specifically for cuddling, as the cost will be on you in case of a no-show or a scammer.

As an enthusiast, I have done hotel cuddles alone with only two of my long-term cuddle friends, as it takes a lot of trust for me to go behind closed doors in private with someone.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Meetings at hotels are ok as long as they’re not under the sheets

• I learned my lesson about meeting at a hotel. I was on a road trip a few years ago with my fully self contained RV and I reached out ahead and found a cuddler in a town I was going to stop at a nice campground for just one night , It was a 1st time cuddler and didn’t feel comfortable meeting in an RV so I was asked to get a hotel room so I said yes and was told once I checked in and had a room number then we could meet. So after checking in I texted the room number, no reply back after about an hour I got a text saying I just can’t do it, to nervous. So in the future I’ll request to meet out in public 1st then we both can go to the hotel. This was not a pro.

• @lonelytauros So cuddlers shouldn't look like this?

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles I'd totally cuddle like that...or cuddle that 😅

• I do not recommend at the gas pump! I sure the hell won’t make that mistake twice!