Hello! :)

My name is Dean, and I'm new around these parts. I'm looking for platonic hugs an' cuddles. :) Anyone care to share success stories with me? I guess my need for hugs comes out of a void in my life. I used to cuddle with my mother when she was alive, but she passed on in 2009. Now I have empty arms.

Thank you for reading this!
--Dean

Comments

• Hi Dean, welcome. I'm pretty new too, just saying hi.

• Welcome all.

• edited March 8

Is it me you're looking for ?

Sorry I'm a sucker for a Lionel Ritchie reference .

• edited March 8

Hi, welcome. Sorry to read about your mother.

Since you asked about success stories, I haven't been here too long, but I had a lovely time cuddling someone I hired through this platform. We met up at a bar in San Jose for a couple of hours, played some pinball, had a couple of drinks, and held each other. It was wonderful.

Plan on meeting up with someone else I scheduled through here in a few days ...

• I recently went to a museum with someone and we walked through the exhibits holding hands. We went to find the galleries where they had benches and just held each other while looking at art. He was a fellow enthusiast.

• edited March 9

I'm a pro but I have had some amazing sessions with people and I have let sessions go over time sometimes because I didn't want to stop cuddling. 😊🫂

• Hello everyone 🫶

• I've had great sessions with pros no enthusiasts (yet), all sort of unique. Don't stress out if nothing happens straight away though. All the best for your time here :)