Trans cuddles?

What has been your experience being trans on this site? Positive or negative? Do you feel safe? I’m a new trans cuddler and want to get an idea of what I’m walking into.

Comments

• Welcome, @Addyboy30. I can't comment on your specific question, but I can suggest that you read the sticky topics at the top of the Professional Cuddling board. Start with the first post in each case. They won't help much with the trans question, but they will help understand what you are walking into in general.

• 95%+ of prospective clients on here are straight men. When one does message me I ask what interested them in me if their profile says they only cuddle women, and then they ghost or ask weird questions. So, not great, but it doesn't hurt anything to leave my profile up in case someone who isn't looking for women stumbles across my page.

• @Addyboy30 I don’t think people that gravitate to this site are violent towards anyone from the LGBTQ+ community but there are those with very strong feelings about it that are usually attached to religion of some sort. But even those I believe are non-violent and just like to let you know they don’t approve as if anyone cares what they approve of. I hope you find people that accept you and people that will cuddle you. Every HUMAN is deserving of that. Welcome to the site.