Reaching out to just immediately delete their account.

Are any other pros getting a lot of accounts (with and without karma) reaching out and requesting a session just to immediately delete their account thereafter? I’ve had quite a few. One guy kept deleting and reinstating his account and reaching out. Is this a glitch on the platform or is this just a display of nerves?

Comments

• I literally just had that happened to me right now

• I’ve had that happen a few times. If I bother to even give it a thought. I will probably assume that they are either married, worried about getting caught, too embarrassed, too nervous, not ready to give this a try. Just another stranger on the Internet, who I won’t be interacting with.

• I can't speak specifically for these folks on this site, but on other sites that's been used as a tactic to try to avoid being banned when they know they are breaking the rules. In my book it's a major red flag and "no thanks".

It's be a different story if they were just pausing or deactivating their account. But if they're constantly deleting and creating new profiles with similar names? Absolutely something fishy going on. It's akin to how scammers only use throw away numbers/email accounts and will keep changing them to avoid being tracked by authorities and spam filters.