First timer

New to this work any tips?

Comments

• Yes, you definitely want to generously tip your professional cuddler.

• Don't trust a profile unless She or He is a Pro.. Im new to this world too, I haven't Cuddled yet, but met some really nice people..Do enjoy ur ride ! 🐺 ☕️ 🚗

• @PassionWolf I don't totally agree with not trusting a profile unless they are a pro as there are plenty of wonderful enthusiasts also on this site.
    However, with the vast number of messages that some enthusiasts receive, many messages often go unanswered.

An active pro is more likely to respond in most cases and is also required to have pictures on their profile.

• Top tip - read the stickies at the top of the Professional Cuddling board, starting with the first post in each case. Everything you need to know to get started is there or linked from there.

@PassionWolf

Don't trust a profile unless She or He is a Pro..

I don't agree with this comment, and I've met and cuddled with dozens of people from this site, both professionals and enthusiasts. Any profile, on any website or app, should be treated with a certain degree of caution. But always remember that most people turn out to be exactly who they say they are.

Professional profiles are not intrinsically more trustworthy than those of clients or enthusiasts because the site does not apply any processes that would make them so. The only difference in this context is that the site has taken a credit card number from a professional, but since that card number could be stolen it's not much of a security check.

Stories of professionals that turned out to be untrustworthy are much more common that anybody would like.

• @PassionWolf - you should probably rethink your statement. As it stands, you're not a pro, which by your logic, means you're not trustworthy.