Therapeutic Cuddling training in Asheville NC

Hi, my name is Ishka and I've been offering therapeutic cuddling since 2013. Most of my clients find me through local resources and not this page as Asheville is more of a local economy small city.

While there are no legal requirements for certifications for cuddlers at this point, this mini-course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to provide safe and effective therapeutic cuddling services. Whether you're a professional caregiver, wellness practitioner, or simply passionate about fostering positive human connections, this training will empower you to offer a safe and healing touch.

This training is Sunday April 28th.
Class will be from 10am-4pm with a 1 hour break from 1-2 for lunch. (bring your own lunch)
https://www.zeffy.com/en-US/ticketing/89c67621-d41c-4fcc-a2a5-d4fe8d54e76e

Training Highlights:
✨ Understanding Boundaries: Learn the art of setting and respecting boundaries, cultivating a safe and consensual environment for therapeutic cuddling sessions. We will guide you through establishing clear communication and navigating the nuances of physical touch.
✨ The Psychology of Touch: Delve into the psychological benefits of touch and its impact on mental and emotional well-being. Safe human touch helps with stress reduction and overall health.
✨ Consent and Communication: Develop essential skills in obtaining informed consent, active listening, and effective communication to build trust with clients. Embrace a client-centered approach that prioritizes their comfort, autonomy, and emotional safety.
✨ Techniques and Positions: Master a variety of cuddling techniques and positions tailored to individual needs. From comforting holds to supportive embraces, you'll acquire a toolkit to address a range of emotional and physical concerns.
✨ Professional Ethics: Gain insights into the ethical considerations surrounding therapeutic cuddling, including confidentiality, professionalism, and maintaining appropriate boundaries. Our training emphasizes the importance of upholding the highest standards of care.

We offer a holistic approach to therapeutic cuddling that integrates the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of human connection. We hope to provide you with the skills to make a positive impact on the well-being of others, fostering a culture of compassion and support.

Pricing-
$400- early bird price- register/pay by April 1st
$450 for the full training which includes 4 hours of class, handouts, and ongoing support via email or phone calls.

Add-ons
$75- For those who have never experienced a therapeutic cuddling session, I believe that it is beneficial to receive an hour long session from me to better understand what therapeutic cuddling feels and looks like.
$60- If you want feedback on how you offer a session, I can be your test client for an hour and offer you feedback on how to improve your sessions.
$100- You receive an hour long session & I am your demo client offering you feedback. (saves you $35)

sleeping accommodations available for out of towners

If you think this training is expensive, please note that most cuddlers charge between $40-100 per hour session, so assuming you put your learning into practice, you should make back your investment fairly quickly.
Pricing for other cuddle trainings-
Cuddlist- $799 for 5 hours of online training
Cuddle Sanctuary- $2000-4000 for online training

About your trainer- Ishka Shir
Ishka first heard about professional cuddling in 2012 after a friend showed her an article about a professional cuddler in NYC. At the time, there were no cuddling programs/certifications, so, Ishka decided to go to Massage school in hopes of acquiring the necessary skills. She began offering one-on-one cuddle sessions at the end of 2013. In 2015 Ishka began the Asheville Cuddle Club (later re-named the Asheville Cuddle Collective). Over the past 11 years Ishka has seen all sorts of clients with all sorts of needs/wants. It is because of this hands on experience that Ishka feels qualified to offer this mini-training.
For more info on Ishka, please check out holdmeAVL.com