Cuddles in MD

Hey there
I have been on the app for a few days now and been struggling to find someone in MD or nearby any female cuddle buddies around here?

Comments

• Hello friend, I'm also in Maryland so I thought I'd give you a little useful information.

It's super unlikely that you'll find someone to connect with until you've chatted with them first. A same-day invitation is potentially unsafe, especially if it's the first time you're meeting. I haven't been here long, but it seems like the vibe here definitely isn't "hey I'd love cuddle company, anyone else want some tonight?"

If you're feeling touch-deprived, you might want to hire a professional cuddler first, and ask them to give you a rating and review so that women enthusiasts can get a little verification that you're a safe and respectful cuddle buddy. I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised how many men try to use this community as an opportunity to push a woman's boundaries.

Use the search function & send out some messages to people whose profiles seem like a good fit to you. You might not get a response, since there are many many more men than women. Keep your expectations low, you might get a nice surprise.