Request for full length pictures and clothing requests

Does it cross the line if someone asks for a full body picture and/or asks for a specific outfit? How do you respond to that?

Comments

• edited March 16

Full body I don't necessarily think so. Specific outfit... More iffy. I'd need to know what kind is being requested to answer your question then I could tell you if I thought it was off or not but the mere fact a specific outfit is being requested isn't a good sign to start with.

I wouldn't pass a final judgement straightaway without that extra bit of info. However if I had to give you my view off the current message you have written then I would NOT entertain their request.

• Clothing requests are almost always boundary-pushing checks, and in general they should not be entertained.

If you decide not to Block and Report, which is the appropriate response in many if not most cases, then the best answer may be to refer the client to the terms of service and say that you will be observing them, as will all your clients. You don't make clothing requests of your massage therapist or dentist, and you shouldn't be making such requests of your professional cuddler.

There are occasional genuine requests, but they tend to be obvious. For example, the client explains that they are allergic to certain materials. Very new clients can also be unsure and ask questions about clothes.

Full body photo is different, and I always suggest that everybody includes such a picture in their profile. Cuddling somebody who is like a stick insect is not the same as cuddling somebody who is built for comfort rather than speed. It's not that any body shape is better, it's just that it does make a difference. Some people do prefer cuddling with others of a particular shape.

• If coming from the same person then yes I would consider it sketchy. The two can certainly be mutually exclusive , however when asked together it does certainly seem like a pattern of non platonic intent is forming .

• I'm not sure why anyone would need a full length body photo. It seems the stated height on the profile ought to be enough.

Clothing requests seem a bit more out of place here, unless it's just a reminder to wear something comfortable.

• Respectfully disagreeing, @TxTom I never request full body pics, but I always appreciate them....and I always send them myself. One should not be surprised at who one meets. If pics are not accurate to who shows up, it is at least misleading to post such photos, and can be disingenuous. The body should be included, without judgment. We are cuddling the whole person, and if a client prefers to cuddle someone with a fuller body instead of a slim one, or vice versa, they should be able to. Or if they prefer a tall cuddler, or a short one. Petite or full-figured.

Clothing requests are completely different, although I did cuddle someone once who advertised that she cuddles in a tank top and shorts....but showed up completely covered. My skin and hers never met once, and I didn't enjoy the session, as it wasn't expected. If she included herself fully covered in profile pics, or stated that she prefers to cuddle that way, then clients could schedule with full knowledge.

And references to lawyers, accountants, etc. make no sense to me, anyway......cuddling includes the body of the cuddler, exchanging physical affection, thus it makes sense to have a picture and sense of that aspect. Other professions have nothing to do with the physical body of whom you are hiring.

• For me, as long as the pics of the upper half are accurate I don't feel a great need to see the legs. Mainly that's where the cuddling is coming from. I agree that everyone has a right to know the body type when making a decision.

• edited April 7

Clothing requests are almost always boundary-pushing

Reported and reviewed. Removing rrsponse. [CharlieBear]

• I think clothing requests can be inappropriate but can also be perfectlly fine. If a client requests you wear lingerie, that’s not very appropriate. Let’s say you’re going to watch football on a Sunday and cuddle and he requests you both wear team gear, how is that bad? I remember having an overnighter once and I bought us matching pajamas. She thought it was really cute. I think clothing requests are automatically judged. There’s an overall opinion that clothing requests are of a sexual nature but they can also be perfectly fine.

• ...you’re going to watch football on a Sunday and cuddle... you both wear team gear, how is that bad?

It's bad if the gear is of a team that sucks.

• edited April 4

Thanks for all your comments! Sorry I’m still getting used to this site and just saw all your responses. Both requests came from the same person and I decided not to entertain the clothing request because he wanted a dress.
    My response to all outfit requests now is generally a No with some exceptions if it’s something I would be comfortable wearing. I’ll say what I’m comfortable wearing but also that I generallydo not accept outfit requests as they can be a gateway to more non-platonic requests, especially when it’s like tank top and short shorts or a dress. One client offered to buy me pajamas though and he sent me a link to the set he was going to buy which I approved. So I’ll take these as case by case.