General cuddling I'm new at this

Type my message well let's see I know what this who am I I don't know how you know who I am because I haven't said anything yet I go by Eli I'm 78 I don't know if you can give your email on here or not

Comments

• Type my comment I don't know what that means I'm new to this son my name is Eli well that's what I go by but somehow you got my name Ervin that's my legal name I don't know how you got it but I don't know who you are either who is this????

• edited March 16

"Type your comment" is a text box were you can type out a message.

Welcome to Cuddle Comfort Eli.

On this site there are enthusiasts and professional cuddlers.
    Enthusiasts cuddle for free (but it takes more chatting with them). You can freely exchange contact details with them (like an email address, phone, etc).

Professionals charge for their time (rates vary). You can tell the difference because pros have professional listed on their profile. You can only exchange contact details with them AFTER you have booked a session with them.

You can click the link below this paragraph to see a list of commonly asked information (then once there, click on the titles of sections and the questions to view them).

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/4232/frequently-asked-questions/p1

• edited March 17

Welcome. this revived thread might help you get started. It features cuddle goat CuddleDuncan. :). Best of luck
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/17530/how-do-you-even-cuddle-on-here#latest

• @Ervin The site doesn't know more than you told it. If your name is in your email name, that's how the site got it.
    As far as I know the site doesn't get money from getting your information. It gets it from pro cuddlers.
    As far as cuddling, you have to either pay a pro, or garner interest from enthusiasts who don't charge. You should have a fine time because your profile is so interesting.... if I were female I would cuddle you. I checked the profiles near Eugene, and it is a bit sparse, but there are quite a few pros in your area. Welcome to the site.

• @Minestrone101 thanks for that , I've been lacking fiber and was in dyer need of help with my poops today .

• Follow the link in order to retrieve the writing assignment

• @pmvines 😂😂😂

• @jplemmon no cuddling for you till after you finish your homework young man 😆

• punctuation, @Ervin .