Requesting sessions

Is it just me or do others prefer for the members to book a session right after at least discussing the basics about yourselves? Just because not only am I here because I love humans, and human affection, but this is a side income for me. I defiantly do not want to sound rude or stuck up, but I don't want to waste sooo much time going back and forth. So, after the basics, I advise them to book a session bc per the rules anyway you can't even exchange #s before a session is booked on the site. Then we correspond if our availabilities match. Is that being rude or off-putting?

Comments

• If that’s how you feel, it should be in your about me section none of what you wrote right now is in your about me section so put it in there

• @CatCruz I have seen it both ways and I actually prefer it your way because I don’t have tons of time myself. And most pros don’t have it on their about me because too much do this, do that does come off as negative and I skip negative profiles when I know I will hear the parameters and rules via chat. Your profile should be informational, not angry.

• @CatCruz
    No, it's not rude or off-putting.

Pros' range of preferences on this issue spans the entire spectrum.

Perhaps just a brief mention of your preference in your About me will help to immediately set expectations, and eliminate confusion and frustration.

• @CatCruz I remember your profile from my Philadelphia/Scranton trip two weeks ago. Reading wasn’t in the cards that trip.