New here and wondering how to be a cuddler and find people interested in hiring me!

Seems I'm only able to find females in my area who are cuddlers, not wanting to BE cuddled.

Comments

• edited March 19

You need to apply for and become a pro first. Also, you're not going to succeed as a male pro who only cuddles women. They can cuddle almost any guy they want for free. You're better off doing a delivery route for extra income.

• I'm curious, @bigtimebearhugs, why do you think someone should hire you? It doesn't look like you're a pro, you have no prices listed, you have no picture, and your profile description doesn't share what you would provide. And, for the record, I would ask a pro female the same question. WHY do YOU think someone should hire you?

And as for your assumption that the females in your area are not wanting to BE cuddled, where does that presupposition come from? I have no doubt at all that most of the pro female cuddlers do want to be cuddled, and that is what they offer in their sessions......the experience of having someone wanting to be cuddled by the client. If I had a session with a pro and didn't feel like they wanted to be cuddled (and I have had one or two like that), I would stop the session, pay, and look back at why I hired them in the first place, thinking that I missed something in their karma or description.

Thus, you need to recognize that most women that want/need to be cuddled, will either become pro and create a new revenue stream while sating their cuddling appetite OR simply post as an enthusiast and find non-transactional cuddle buddies. For a woman to pay someone to cuddle them, there would have to be something quite compelling about the individual they choose.

So again, what is compelling about you and your sessions?