Can cuddlers post their ph number to a professional cuddler?

I recently became a professional cuddler.
A potential cuddler indicated he is not allowed to post his number to a professional cuddler or he will get banned.
Is this true? Who can I ask?
As a female I’m a bit reluctant of posting my number.

Comments

• You’re not supposed to exchange numbers until you’ve booked a session on the site.

• A booking proposal needs to be accepted before numbers can be exchanged, though you are highly encouraged to keep communication on the site. You do not ever need to give out your number if you do not want to, though if you do, use something like a free google voice number instead.

• Ty both for responding. So just to be clear once the cuddler asks for a session, I require a public meet first. Can he post his number prior to our cuddling session without getting banned?
    It is only after I meet someone publicly do I determine if I feel safe cuddling with them.

• As long as a booking is made on site, you are free to swap contacts

• You aren’t required to have a public meet prior to a session. You just have to have a booking proposal on the site. Once that’s done, you can exchange numbers.

• You can always book the cuddle session, do your in person screening meet and if you don't vibe, cancel with a reason. Just be upfront to the person that if you dont vibe, the cuddle will be canceled.

• Can cuddlers post their ph number to a professional cuddler?

Not sure why they would need to know this, but the range for a normal ph number is 7.35 to 7.45.

• @TxTom 😂 That took me a moment.