Anybody getting zero responses

I've been reaching out for about 2 months but I have gotten zero cuddles. Am I doing something wrong? Can you look at my profile and see what maybe I can change. I'm not being disrespectful towards anyone. However I Don't get responses very much I see the people I contact looking at my profile but then they just don't respond. What am I doing wrong? Any advice would be great

Comments

• edited March 20

Hello friend. My advice is you need to raise your minimum wage to an appropriate number. Not a good look for a 49 year old to be seeking cuddles from 18 year olds. I know, you set the other end to 60, but really the minimum should be higher, otherwise you look a little too creepy for someone to take a chance on.

Also, maybe include some photos that aren't closeup head shots.

Aside from that, people have given good advice in some other forum threads.

• @chillin74 without seeing the messages you send out it is hard to say if you are doing anything wrong. But you could do everything right and still not get a response. You are in a highly populated area so the competition for a few enthusiasts from a large volume of men can be challenging. Be persistent and patient in your search and you will eventually connect with someone.

• Right on. Thank you for that honesty. I guess I didn't think about how many men are probably out there seeking the same.

• Thanks Skweezer!

• @chilln74 I would leave the age one blank. It doesn’t really matter.

• Maybe it’s those fish photos? It actually is a turn off to some women, I’ve actually read that lol.
    Also, consider who you’re looking for as a Cuddler. And definitely raise the age, most really young women will not want to cuddle an older man, especially if he’s the same age as their dad . Very creepy and often commented about on these threads.
    Hope things improve for you!

• @chilln74 I don’t think having an age range of 18-60 makes you creepy at all. I am open minded and will cuddle with any legal age cuddle buddy. Age is just a number. I think your pics and profile are fine. My advice, keep trying, try to get some karma. Stick with it.

• So looks like 25 still not good enough

• Please set your age range to 48.5 - 120

• and your inbox will blow up

• @Sooson You are the sensei of magical thinking. 🤣🤣🤣

• I think you’ll have better luck if you take off the A’s and Warriors hats and put on Dodgers and Lakers hats 🤣 jkjk

• @Morpheus but please remember that you’re not an 18 year old woman, are you? I’m not either but I remember how I would’ve felt about that when I was 18 or 25 or maybe even 29.
    So you don’t actually know how they feel about it. I can’t believe you wrote that. 🤦‍♀️

• edited March 20

I have gotten a lot of responses and so many cuddles in with enthusiasts. Being an active member on the forums helps as people will see your personality a lot more. Though if you would prefer to get messages where people express their extreme dislike for you, become a forum mod! (I’m half joking 😅)

• Science says women love fish photos so don’t alter that. Also ignore the ageist comment.

• @BoomerSpooner Me and a former co-worker used to joke about starting dating once she is no longer less than half my age. Even got her mom's blessing (kind of).

But seriously now. what the creep line for a 50 year old man? 25? 30? 35? is it ok for a pro in her 50s to cuddle a 21 year old man?

• @Sooson I leave that blank on my profile. I gave up guessing who is interested in cuddling me.

• That’s actually a good point, @chilln74 jow about just leaving that part blank?

• https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYaHB6eJEkv/?igsh=NHFhY29sZGltNTU1
    Regardless of science, you might Google what women think of men and their fish pictures. lol it doesn’t bother me at all. I think it’s kind of cute that they want to show them off but there is a whole thing about it…

• Nice catches, @chilln74 !

My favorite spot is Ketchikan for the salmon. But I don't make it up there as much as I'd like to.

I removed a photo of one of my salmon catches from my CC profile a while back---not because of complaints about fish photos, but because I just wanted a more current photo of myself.

I don't see a problem with your fish photo. Mine wasn't interfering with my cuddle sessions. I've actually seen women Pros with fish photos on their CC profiles.

• Love the fish pics. It’s showing your personality.

• Maybe it’s those fish photos? It actually is a turn off to some women, I’ve actually read that lol.

False 🤣

@chilln74 the age range is NOT an issue. If we don't discriminate against the old, we shouldn't do it against the young.

• edited March 20

Id spend less time worrying about the age thing this isn't a dating site . Someone who is only interested in people half their age is a bit suspect , but people who are simply willing and wanting to cuddle all legal age groups is fine . Mine is set for 18 to 99. I've met people here 20 yrs younger as well as 20 yrs older , and dont regret any of it one bit. As it happens I've only met a few really loose cannons, and they were all around my age give or take a few years .

All that being said , even though my range is 18 to 99, I honestly don't feel that an 18 or 19 year old would be someone im comfy cuddling. They are still teenagers , just out of high school age. Even early 20s might be too little in common to relate on a level of wanting to cuddle . So I can see why that can be seen as creepy and weird .

• @carrieanne I know when I was 20 and 25, I thought 30 years old was an ancient relic!

• If the shi When the crap hits the fan and all the grocery stores have been looted, most women will appreciate a guy who is self-sufficient and can catch the next meal.

And just to make sure I'm not coming off as "toxic," same goes for dudes who can't fish, but they know a woman who can.

• Am I doing something wrong?

@chilln74 Probably not, it's like that sometimes. 😏

As an Enthusiast myself, I too don't get many responses (when I message other Enthusiasts) either...Eh, it is what it is?🤷‍♀️

• edited March 20

As a woman myself..... And having once been 18 .... I 💯 agree with what @carrieanne said about age. If I were an enthusiast (still at my current age), I would most likely skip ANY men enthusiasts who are looking for cuddle buddies over 20 yrs their junior. Even if they were close to my age....but interested in cuddling extremely young women. To be completely honest....it gives HUGE ick factor to think about. 🤢

You dudes saying it's no problem.... How tf do you know? Are you, or have you ever been, an 18yr old woman? I happen to currently HAVE an 18yr old (and 20 yr old) daughter and I ALWAYS tell them to steer clear of any creepy old men pursuing them .... in ANY capacity. I will also tell any young woman here to do the same. Sorry, not sorry but that's not ok. 🤮 And FYI I would probably come to your house and have a serious talk with you if any of you tried to recruit either one of my children to cuddle with you!!

AND you men who have commented are also all VERY aware of the type of behavior that some members on here attempt on a frighteningly regular basis!! So just stop with the "she's legal, so it's ok to pursue a woman who is nearly 30 yrs my junior" crap. NO!! bad!! Don't make me get my spray bottle!! 😠
    A woman being 18 does NOT make it ok to prey on her....which is exactly the vibes some of your comments are giving off!!

I think exceptions are those with tons of karma and a major presence in the forums (providing they aren't behaving like creeps in the forums). And the way @pmvines lists the ages (and his awesome karma), is probably the only way an older guy can get away with that.

To OPs original question....minus the age thing....your profile looks good. Idk about fish pics, but maybe a fellow enthusiast might assume you'd only talk about fishing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also add a little more in your "about me" section....some things that are personal and open. Esp since you are in search of an experience with someone that is very intimate and close. @BoomerSpooner and @CharlieBear have very good examples of what can help a potential buddy get to "want" to know you better ☺️😎

It still does take awhile to find a suitable fellow enthusiast cuddle buddy, but tweaking your profile and reading the sticky notes about how write intro messages will help you get noticed above the other male enthusiasts in your area. Good luck!!

• I would suggest to include some things in your summary: hobbies, why you're into cuddling and what you're seeking, boundaries, etc. I think a fleshed out summary and a fleshed out opening message can increase your chances. Also, it'll take time to break into the community. I think it took 2 months before a pro responded to me and scheduled an actual cuddle (the first pro that responded deactivated on the day of our cuddle and I was confused at first). Regular participation in the forums also helps to make friends and develop community trust - all these things will eventually amount to getting karma which helps to get more cuddles, etc.

@achetocuddle @SunsetSnuggles thought this was funny lol

• The OP never stated that he was pursuing 18 year olds. He simple had an age range of 18-60. I see nothing wrong with being open minded and non discriminatory. If, the OP had stated he was looking specifically for 18 year olds or had an age range of 18-19, I think that would be a little or maybe a lot of odd. I think ya’ll are reading way too much into this and turning it into something that it’s not, nor ever was.