Video vetting

Hello!

I'm a Pro, new to this site. I always vet new clients via a brief video chat to make sure we are a good fit before booking. How would I go about doing that here without raising red flags? Is there a way to let admin know what I'm doing?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Contact info is not supposed to be exchanged prior to a booking. Remember to tell the potential client that you require a brief video chat as part of your vetting /screening process.

You could book a free .5 hr session for a video call and then book again for the actual cuddle. If you decide not to book a cuddle, I would follow up with a message on site so it's apparent you are not booking offsite.
    or
    Book the cuddle session and do your screening video call. If you're not a good fit, cancel the booking giving the reason.

Remember to keep all bookings on site.

• @LadyVel - Great - THANKS for the suggestions!

• You're welcome 😊

• What I do is schedule the cuddle appointment first and that acts as a reservation. We then exchange contact information and do a video call (I use WhatsApp). If the potential client and I feel like we're not a good fit for each other, one of us cancels the appointment. There is no repercussions for canceling an appointment well in advance as far as I know.