Double cuddles

I am curious if anyone has tried double cuddles and if you are interested in offering double cuddles?
I have been trying for a few years now to find other professional cuddlers who are not into drama and who like cuddling with other woman.

I am a drama-free woman who would be interested in meeting other non-jealous, non-drama creating woman. :-)

Comments

• If you ever come to Florida or Toronto Canada, I’ll double cuddle with you. I’ve had quite a few cuddle puddles 🌸🌸

• How wonderful!!! I will add your area to my future travels and reach out to you when I make my plans!

• I've seen a handful of Pro's who offer double cuddles, and I've been to many group cuddles that were facilitated by two Pro cuddlers at once. 😊 Best of luck!

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Hi SunsetSnuggles!!
    I hope to be apart of more double cuddles in the near future. :-)

• edited March 27

Interesting topic. I would imagine that would get very expensive, very quickly. Aside from that that would be a good option or field to add into the drop-down box under Professionals.

I have suggested before that a great addition to the site would be a search field box where you could type in phrases like double cuddles, or (insert fav TV show here), or massage, Taurus, indie rock etc….

• I prefer a single cuddler. I like focusing all of my attention on the woman I'm cuddling.

Call me a square. I don't care.

However, many folks enjoy double- , triple- , and n-cuddles, and for them, that's a wonderful option to have available.

• I prefer a single cuddler as opposed to a double cuddle because that way I know I’m only disappointing one cuddler instead of two

• @lonelytauros That makes sense, actually. I've lost count of the number of women visually disappointed when it's not my avatar that greets them at the door.

• @WestsideMarc I like your suggestion on the drop down menu. I wish this site would be open to our suggestions. But, I am grateful for this site.
    Indie rock ;-)

• @TxTom Hi Tom, I remember our peaceful cuddle in the dark, cold room together. It is ok to like single cuddler sessions. I also like the one on one sessions. I just think that sometimes it would be fun to add more fun in the mix. ;-)

• @lonelytauros :3 That is hilarious! I am sure you have never disappointed a cuddler. Thank you for the laugh. I hope you have a nice week!

• Hi, @Oxytocin2020 . Yes, I remember our lovely nap very well, too. Hopefully again sometime soon.

• @TxTom I would love that!!

• I have not yet tried a double cuddle but it's on my bucket list for sure!

• @WiserGuy3000 Its definitely an amazing experience every cuddler should experience at least once to see if they like it or not. :-)
    It is very simulating in the sense that you have two people to focus on instead of one person to focus on. :-)

• Hey Oxy! Thanks for your contribution to the forum with this very interesting and special topic :)

It's certainly not a binary, at least for me......I enjoy single sessions most often, as they are more affordable, and allows for the intimacy of connection hard to curate with many. However, an occasional double-cuddle would be most wonderful, especially if the connection between the pros was powerful. For example, if they balanced each other in energy.....talent...and various qualities, it would be more fun for me. Or, if one were to give a foot rub while I lay face up with the other having her head on my heart, that would be amazing.

In other words, if the double cuddle could be curated individually, with openness to discovering the many options that would meet the cuddle needs/mood of the time, I would be extremely interested!

• @beaubliss Hi Beau, this is my first post to the forum. :-) Thank you for joining the conversation. I totally see where you are coming from on the curated towards the individual. I also enjoyed your idea about one rubbing ones feet while the other lays their heart on your chest. While reading your post, I could imagine exactly what you were describing. I felt like I was in the moment you were describing. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts.
    I hope you have been well. I have been thinking a lot of you.

-Jess

• I should be in Vegas soon & would love to try double cuddling. It’s been a thought of mine for some time.

• @Oxytocin2020 actually the site is open to suggestions, and they have implemented one or two very small ones of mine. However, there is a very long development roadmap and very limited resources, and my impression is that they are not keen on diversions. If it costs money (i.e. time) to do, and isn't going to increase revenue in the short term, then it's unlikely to happen.

Most coding resources presumably go on stability and security. Since I've been here this site has been more reliable than Google, which is remarkable. Small sites like this are usually under constant attack.