Combining cuddling with outdoor activities?

There is something I would like to do that I have not managed yet. I love to ride my bike... I don't go fast, but i've been known to ride for 22 miles when I ride to the store. I also like going kayaking, flat water only. The kayak season is just starting and I would really enjoy having a local kayak or riding buddy to spend an afternoon with, then we come home, shower and cuddle. Has anyone here had an experience like that? Does it sound as appealing to you as it does to me?

Comments

• I love doing all kinds of activities with my cuddle friends.

I've gone snowshoeing in Utah, explored a massive botanic garden in Colorado, rented bikes and rode along a great lake in Canada...

There are so many wonderful ways to connect with cuddlers in the outdoors - before, during, after, or in lieu of a cuddle!

I never view cuddle friends as strictly someone to cuddle with. My whole point in being here is to make genuine friends, which means we should be able to do any kind of fun friend activity together! ๐Ÿค 

@JohnR1972 Will love this one!

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• edited March 25

@1_teddybear I love this type of blended session! Great topic!! Recently hiked a new spot and my cuddle buddy and I found a gorgeous little rocky nook in which we laid a blanket and cuddled up for some time! It was such an awesome experience!

@CuddlyKitKat offers a variety of different experiences including her adventure packages! Anyone wanting to offer these or take her up on a life changing experience should check her page out! ๐Ÿ’–

• I am very open to doing other activities other then cuddling with cuddle partners. It's just difficult finding cuddle partners who are mutually open to doing other activities with me.๐Ÿ˜Š
    I enjoy cuddling!๐Ÿ˜
    I enjoy cuddling with those who enjoy cuddling, but cuddling isn't all there is.๐Ÿ˜‰

So far only ONE cuddle partner has been wonderful about engaging in other "non-cuddling" activities with me, and we end said activity with being cuddled up watching a movie together.๐Ÿ˜„

I am open to forming friendships as well as cuddleships too.๐Ÿ˜

• [Deleted User]AnNichols (deleted user)

I agree with @SunsetSnuggles about how they view their cuddle friends. Cuddling is always a treat but shouldn't be the only thing we do. I recently went on a walk through a park along with picture taking with a lovely lady off here and I had a great time. We didn't cuddle much but that didn't matter, I was just happy with the company.

I think planning an outdoor activity along with a cuddle break is perfect, but I see it as more hanging out with a friend than "oh were here to cuddle"

• I was just happy with the company.

THIS!^^^๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

Just happy with good company in my house!

That's exactly how I look at it, my cuddle friend (as mentioned above) he would humorously comment about my ALWAYS having a "big spread of food/snacks" on my table whenever he comes by to visit me.. LOL!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†

My response to him is: "I don't get a lot of visitors, so to those who DO SHOW UP just because they enjoy my company (which he does๐Ÿ˜Š), why not go nuts (while showing thanksโค) with feeding ya'll for coming by!"

Lol! It's the least I can do, right? ๐Ÿ˜

• edited March 25

To each their own, and to whatever makes each person happy as they spend time together.

All the aforementioned activities are wonderful. Fortunately, I already have friends to do these activities with.

But as the How It Used To Work circumstance illustrates on the homepage, it's awkward bringing up cuddling with those long-term friends.

So my activities here are strictly for cuddling.

EDIT: If I ever make any enthusiast cuddle friends here, as many have been fortunate to have done, then certainly, yes, I would enjoy incorporating many of those activities.

• @TxTom That may be your personal situation, like you said, to each their own. But personally, I enjoy outdoor activities, and I enjoy cuddling. My hope is to be able to do more of both with a like minded enthusiast.

• Cuddling by the beach is my favourite ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

• Cuddling outside in a portable hammock, like an Eno, is absolutely blissful!

• @Cuddle_RN Hmmm, I need to investigate this... I've only been in a hammock one at a time. The ones i'm familiar with would jam two people together pretty tightly. Is that the idea? I've heard of some hammocks that have a spreader bar at each end so the hammock lays flat at least along one dimension. Is that the type you would use?

• I frequently combine outdoor activities with cuddling. Generally itโ€™s when the weather is warm enough and we have allocated ample time. I would recommend the cuddles first, then the activities, that way you start out freshly showered when close, and itโ€™s good timing for being outside in the warmest part of the day, and perhaps catching a sunset.

• Oooh that sounds lovely to catch a sunset at a beach or watch the stars in the mountains. I would absolutely love to do all the above

• Looks fun but maybe not a good idea.

• Well, lets say he is about 190 and she is maybe 130 pounds. That is over 300 pounds perched on the business end of that bicycle seat.... OWWWWW!
    Gotta give him credit though, he's still slmiling.

• @MrPaul You make a very good point about the order of operations. Thank you.

• If you were a female cuddle partner, I would say go out and do all of those things, enjoy yourself, knock yourself out. Then when youโ€™re all tuckered out, youโ€™ll be ripe for a nice relaxed cuddle.

• @WestsideMarc Well, I did say shower before cuddling. But I get your point.

• I actually had someone from here invite me to universal when I stayed in Floridaโ€ฆ it was awesome and we got to cuddle as well!

• edited March 27

@1_teddybear I actually was just about to say that I did not need to add that in because it was superfluous but then I realized after reading it a few times that you interpreted ripe as being in reference to smell. I just meant ripe as in ready. Very funny and unintentional little double entendreโ€™ there!

• Iโ€™m a huge fan of cuddling on the beach on a warm day in the spring, summer and fall just as long as itโ€™s not to hot or cold out

• edited March 27

Going on a long drive is my favorite having a hot cup of coffee and spice food to eat in this rain feels good

• @1_teddybear, in a hammock like an Eno you are definitely close, but it's not uncomfortable. It's kind of like peas in a pod, you lay down, cuddle up, and the hammock closes over you a bit. Very cozy. Imagine if his arm was inside and both sides of the hammock were allowed to come all the way up.

• @cuddle_rn That does sound quite cozy. But I can't help thinking about all the funny videos i've seen of people falling out of hammocks, trying to get into or out of them.