Dawn of the Necro Threads

edited March 30 in General

Apparently some previously-banned member thought it would be fun to resurrect a bunch of old threads with useless comments and links to adult sites. Ugh. Fortunately @JoyfulHeart saw them and edited out the ones that were flagged. I have since deleted them so all those threads drop back down to where they were before. That is one way to get banned (again), I suppose.

Comments

• Here I jumped into this thread thinking it was about D&D…

• I'm surprised how persistent they were...like 20+ posts in one hour. Sheesh.

• HOLY WOW!!!!

Thank you @JoyfulHeart for catching those. You are all so amazing. I forget to say Thank You to you Moderators as often as it is worthy.

You all deserve some EXTRA THANK YOUS!!!! 😊❤️🩵💜🥰

• I saw that last night. I really wish the site would post banned profiles and state why they were banned. I know it won’t happen but I can wish.

• edited March 30

The fact that it's referenced and told that there were a bunch of necro threads posted by a manic banned member posting adult content links yet there are no said necro threads for us to view just grinds my gears @CharlieBear
    I demand to be entertained

• Bummer. I thought we were discussing The Chronicles of Riddick. Back to lurking...

• Website improvement: Premium access for a fee to all banned / edited content.

• @morpheus
    I don’t know who the person was but that account was banned for their forum shenanigans last night.

@pmvines
    Ha I just wanted to post to a thread and noticed the entire first page was old threads with the latest comment by the same person. Meanwhile my bro was waiting for me so we could watch the new episode of Resident Alien so I was just like…you sonofab**** 😅

@Love2Lurk
    As someone that loves The Chronicles of Riddick (the games and the movies), I apologize.