I’m confused

I’m new to this and I’m just curious my friend told me I needed to sign up because you don’t have to meet people you could just sit and chat and make money doing that and we become friends with these people is this true? If so, how do you go back to saying that?

Comments

• Your friend lied to you, friend.

• Guess yes if people agree to virtual cuddling. Which is rare.

• Here is an example from one of the cuddlers profile…
    Due to popular demand virtual sessions are now available via phone, text, FaceTime, Skype, and Zoom. Virtual pricing is $60 for 30 minutes or $100 per hour.

• @2fancie Well, there are some dudes that will pay you to just chit chat on Skype or whatever.

Not me. But there are a few on here. But you do have to sign up to become a Pro first.

• Well, first you have to sign up to be a pro. But then yes, you could conceivably make money on just virtual sessions

• edited April 2

I've only done 2 virtual sessions in the time that I have been cuddling and both were precursors to possibly meeting in person in the future.

There is a possibility but be prewarned that some people try to ask for non platonic things even virtually.

But as others mentioned, if you are wanting to charge for anything, you first need to apply and be approved as a pro.

• Your friend lied to you, friend.

😁

@natickben sings

🎶And that's what FRIENDS are for...🎶

😆

• @Katota Its gotta be an April Fools joke, just a day late.

• Only Fans is that way------>

• First of all, pro account to make money.

Secondly, you can make some income doing just virtual companionship, but the bulk of the money comes from in person sessions.

Third, no one wants a session to feel transactional. Cuddling should be more of a paid hobby. If cuddling isn’t your thing, I suggest to try a different site. Most pros and clients can agree that comfortable, genuine companionship is the goal.

• I’m new to this and... my friend told me I... could just sit and chat and make money... is this true?

"2fancie's account has been temporarily paused."

Did she give up already?