Cuddlers banned

I’ve had quite a few people contact me about cuddling but I didn’t get good vibes from them. Some I could tell their intentions were not good. Some I’ve actually had to block and report. And I’ve noticed several have been banned. I know my profile isn’t that great but am I doing something wrong? Sending out a wrong message? Or just lucky and attracting the wrong clientele? Anyone welder having this problem?

Comments

• Almost every woman on the site has this problem, to a greater or lesser extent. It really isn't just you.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your profile as far as I can see. Just keep Blocking and Reporting and let the mods do their job. And remember that in between the creeps there are people who need you.

• Mm don't think so, I can't see anything obvious from your profile sending out a wrong message. I have seen others on the forum write about chancers so i'm sure this issue is present for many.

• @jaclyn924 blocking, reporting, and saying “No” a lot are just part of the job. It is absolutely not just you! Good on you for filtering out bad clients. Keep it up!