Looking for virtual cuddles.

I am looking for a virtual cuddle. Ready now. -Trey

Comments

• Then message someone and see if they are interested and available

• edited April 8

Reported and reviewed. Removing comment. A comment like this one again will result in a forum timeout. [CharlieBear]

• edited April 7

Guilty as charged ! Totally what I am and is obviously the catalyst of why I joined the site to begin with . Feed me more power I'm famished !

• @Trey40 - You're not going to last very long on this site with that attitude.

• Hey @pmvines Iโ€™d vote you for CC sheriff any day ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I am looking for a virtual cuddle. Ready now.

What you need is... a SuperVirtualPro!

• @Trey40
    In all seriousness, if you want to try to connect with somebody then reach out to somebody . This isn't a takeout joint . Use your search function , message someone to see if interested. Use your peopling skills . If it's a pro cuddler then reach out see if available and set up an appt . If it's a non pro then take time to build rapport and maybe they will be interested in exchanging contact info . But it's not an instant snap your fingers process my guy . Good luck .

• A virtual cuddle is not a cuddle. The physical touch is not there. Non sense

• edited April 7

Hear, hear! I second @OhioMikeโ€™s vote for @pmvines to be CC Sheriff. And I elect myself Deputy. Iโ€™ve missed wearing the uniform. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Trey40
    I see you recently joined. The forums tend to not reap immediate results for meeting people, even virtually. Itโ€™s used for other topics and getting to know others to maybe consider reaching out to them privately and going from there. Just donโ€™t want you to get frustrated if you post here and get smart@$$ comments from peeps cause this isnโ€™t really the place to post that kind of request.

• @TheMidnightOwl
    You are the Barney to my Andy ๐Ÿ’ž

• edited April 7

๐Ÿ˜Š

• Moved to Cuddle Requests and hid the other duplicate thread.