Sticky Meet & Greet topics

I am going to sticky the Meet & Greet topics while they are active to give them more visibility, so if you are looking for them, check the stickied topics. Once they are over I will unstick them. If I miss one please just let me know, thanks!

Comments

• @CharlieBear thank you for thinking of that. I think that’s a really good idea going forward on meet & greets. 👍👍

• Ha yeah I am always searching for them and I think people miss them when they get pushed down.

• Exactly same for me And when I’m chatting with some folks about an upcoming one they often say “I didn’t see that ! “. “Where is the info ? etc”. And I’m like right now it’s on page 3 of forums but I will bump it lol 😂

• Can I post for meeting and greeting you @CharlieBear and @OhioMike ?

• edited April 11

I’m still waiting for an exclusive and elusive @pmvines meet &greet !!! 😆🤩

• @OhioMike you're gonna have to wait for the sticky .

• @OhioMike I will spare you my impulse to make a waiting to get sticky joke

• @pmvines now see , I was dancing around that also 🤣🤣🤣

• @OhioMike can't dance when you're sticky

• I love meet and greets, but on a side note, I'd love an option to collapse the sticky topics. Most of them are super useful for newbies, but I find it annoying to have the entire first page filled with threads that have no new posts. 🫣 Ain't doin' nuttin' but sayin'! 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles I usually hit the recent discussion tab vs the general tab just for that reason....

• I have these stickied in the recent discussions as well for that reason.

• I could have them stickied in only the recent discussions if that helps.

• Though I don’t think as many people use that view to they may get less exposure.

• @SunsetSnuggles the urge to reorganize the forums is so strong 😅

@CharlieBear thank you for helping with visibility! Beats having to flood the thread in order to keep it bumped.

• edited April 12

@cuddlefaery haha yeah this was all prompted from me looking for the NorCal topic and it being buried multiple pages deep. I renamed the titles for more consistency but if you all have a better suggestion just let me know. And omg yes I wish we could reorganize the forums…