Clients new with no karma and no profile info

I’ve had several potential clients reach out and I didn’t book at then notice later they are banned and I’m curious why ?

Was my intuition correct that they seemed not safe or too rushy and needing immediate cuddling ?

What do other Pros do in situations when client is new and also does the app update us if clients are banned for serous offense ?

Comments

• I get that a lot. Always trust your gut. Some of these guys join and immediately try to book you like they’re ordering pizza. The moment you say no to the booking and say you want to chat a bit more to get to know them and figure out details (like their name, a photo of them, addresses and meeting spots), they back off. And then most of them are banned.

They are trying to find a pro that doesn’t care about their safety and will most likely meet anywhere at anytime to do anything for a quick buck. The moment you ask for anything from them to ensure your safety, they lose interest in you. I’ve found that all the ones that immediately send messages asking for my number or saying “tonight, one hour, 10pm” with no hello, no info given like a name, nothing to give off a friendly nature, always end up banned. I would assume it means they brought up something spicy with another pro and they got reported.

It happens 🤷🏻‍♀️ just stay strong to your boundaries and always trust your instincts.

• 'Genuine' clients who are new are often nervous, although since they often have poor social skills it isn't always easy to spot this. They are more likely to respond positively to things like, a request from you for a face picture. Even if they are reluctant, they will say so, probably with some kind of explanation. The pre-banned will either not respond or be very angry and aggressive.

Our repeated instruction from the mods is, if in doubt - Report.

• Exactly , they are persistent with wanting tonight or odd hours and having no karma makes me a bit nervous ( just didn’t know if the admin would alert us if that’s the case( being banned for reason you mentioned above ) but that’s very good advice.

Thank you ( to first person who responded) I don’t know how to respond individually.

Thank you also for the response and advice ( second person ). I will take into consideration regarding peoples anxiety and being new to the forum.

Thank you ladies both for your help and advice

Be safe

• @melvaz you can respond individual to people like I just did to you, or click on their username and send them a message.

Glad to be able to help. As you gain experience you will find it easier to distinguish between the various types of potential client.

• edited April 13

The pre-banned will...

commit pre-crime. Now I want to watch Minority Report again.