False Report

Has anyone else been accused of asking for money for cuddles?

Comments

• Trying to understand your question.
    *Pro Cuddlers (you only have this status if you apply to be a Pro and then are accepted) charge $$ for there time as a Cuddler.
    *Enthusiasts do not charge, are not allowed to charge and will possibly be banned if they are charging other people $$ To provide cuddles for them.
    Pro = $$ There is a pink letter “P” Designated on their profiles.
    Enthusiast = Free/no charge

• edited April 17

Yes, and in most cases because they actually did.....Welocme and good luck to you

If anyone reported you for asking for $$ they will need to be able to show a proof

• @carrieanne - She's probably saying that someone reported her for asking for money. She's not a pro.

• Do you think?? lol

• Do my wife and daughter count? Cause their the most expensive females I’ve ever had in my life 🤣

• Sometimes as an enthusiast, you may type something in a message and the system flags it. That happened to me before when I was an enthusiast and I wasn’t trying to charge. You can always ask a moderator to check it out, such as @CharlieBear.

• Ok, maybe it was a word I typed. I'm no Pro nor did I say anything about charging anyone.

• @Flute4god
    The system automatically flagged your account as being a possibly untagged Pro; It was unsure if you were or not and tagged you to apply if you planned to be listed as a Pro. All you had to do was say you don't plan to be a Pro and charge others to cuddle. Your account has had its notice for this removed.

• That's what I did!

• Has anyone else been accused of asking for money for cuddles?

Not I. 😊