Am I not the type to Cuddle with?

Just asking because y’all acting funny?

Comments

• Can you elaborate on the acting funny part?

• Male professionals who only cuddle women generally struggle to find cuddlers, but to maximise your chances I'd definitely at least fill out your profile a little more. Check the Professional Cuddling board for more tips and info, including the thread on male pros. Good luck and have fun!

• edited April 18

@DaddyPatstacks Welcome to the Community!! 😊

I am sending all sorts of Colorado hugs out to you in Atlanta and wishing you all the best.

Adding to what @CuddlesByGracie said… there’s a CRAZY LOT of information in the forums about men who like to cuddle… professionals AND enthusiasts. Maybe start reading through some of the that and reach out to some other male professionals like @safensecure4u2 @cuddler5617 @nurturingman because there are successful pros just not very many and not very quickly.

Like @BoomerSpooner I’m wondering what you mean…

y’all acting funny

HUGS!! And as always… “May the Cuddle Gods be EVER in your favor!!”

• @DaddyPatstacks Welcome to the site! I'd cuddle your fashion vibe without thinking twice, if that's what you're wondering.

That said, I agree with @CuddlesByGracie's points...the more you expand on your personality in your profile, the more chance people have to click with you. And unfortunately, men on this site struggle to get responses and find cuddle buddies when they're doing it for free, or sometimes even paying for it. Trying to flip that on end and charge for it, as a male Pro...sadly, a lot of odds are against you.

My honest suggestion would be downgrading from Pro to enthusiast, so you can get familiar with how the cuddle world works, without shelling out cash every month, as you do so. Best of luck!

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Funny like “Ha ha”, or funny like weird?

• It often seems we can’t even give it away, much less sell it. When I say “we,” I don’t mean just male pros or men in general, but all people. Cuddling can be very intimate, in some ways more than sex, and therefore people feel more vulnerable. You can be smart, funny, and beautiful and still struggle to find cuddle buddies and clients.

• @DaddyPatstacks Sometimes the male pros start at a lower cost. One local to me was doing a promo for $40 per hour for a bit, then went up. He also cuddled and got some reviews before going pro. And got some experience first.

• Thanks, @Nature_Lover_ ! (Warm-hearted memories of our cuddle in the park at the meetup in St. Louis! 🥰)

• Mastering patience is an integral part of being successful on CC.

• @nurturingman
    Yes to all of that (side note, it's good to see you 😊)

• Tbh, your screenname is off-putting. I would not want to cuddle with a self-proclaimed “daddy”

• @ClubSamwiches his profile says he has children so maybe they proclaimed him Daddy. My Daughter is going on 28 and still calls me Daddy.

• @DaddyPatstacks one thing I’ll note is your profile doesn’t “sell” yourself. As a pro, you have to show people why you’re the best option for them to cuddle with and/or what differentiates you from other pros. I’d suggest expanding your bio to include what a session might look like, why you’d make a great cuddle partner, and showcase a bit more of your personality. On top of that, adding in pictures that exude joy and happiness may also benefit your chances of connecting with cuddles who’d want to book with you.

Wishing you all the best!

• If you're a Pro, you need to list all the health benefits to cuddling.

• @TxTom 😏

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• edited April 22

Honestly if I was a lady I’d wanna cuddle with The Rock. No diddy.

• @ClubSamwiches I think "PaternalGuardian" or "Patriarchal(Of the Non Toxic Sort)" PatSticks sounds about right. =)

• I like funny things

• I found this thread funny, it's hilarious how cultural context can be missed. Example: "yall acting funny" i could not believe how many people didn't really understand what that meant. I also was gently amused that the name was confusing as if daddy fat stacks partner is walking around playing a flute outside a Starbucks right now!
    @DaddyPatstacks it's just because you're a guy, basically. Man cuddles aren't as much in demand as we'd all hope. Even they guys handing out squeezes for free let alone trying to pay for squeezes just don't get action.

Acting funny could be translated as weird, something in that regard depending. And Daddy Fat sacks (a fictional someone who sold big bags of weed in 90's) a moniker made famous by Big boi one half of the enigmatic group called OutKast.

I tried to skip past this one but yall made my day.

• edited April 23

@BashfulLoner I was thinking that the others were maybe being sarcastic in regards to interpreting the use of the word funny

I agree with all the other comments for sure, just want to also agree that while there is nothing wrong with the word daddy, but on this site having it as part of your username can scare off a lot of women due to its non platonic connotation.

Other than that, I advise you to look at what professional male cuddlers who have clients do and present themselves like @nurturingman

• Agree…I won’t even use godaddy.com

• I won't question anyone's choices as far as daddy being an issue or not. But in this context i believe it's a nonissue, i just thought it was amusing that others would. Not a big deal in my mind at all.