Cuddling positions

I am always asked to advise on cuddling positions. What’s your favorite position, that’s not so common? I actually prefer being the big spoon. 👻

Comments

• Don't really have one . I tend to go more by the vibe and what fits and seems right at the time .

• https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-cuddle#the-half-spoon

A mix of half spoon and honeymoon hug is a big winner for me.

• For me it is a) what the client most enjoys/feels safest with. And b) how the physical reality of 2 bodies fit together. Depending on people's height some positions are just not possible with being very curvy. There is usually some plesant laughter getting it all sorted at a first session. Lol.

• Pancake. Love the weight of women on me. 🥞. Not up for debate. It’s literally the best. Spooning I always have a hard time with my bottom arm

• @panda619 Pancake.

I did this when I was a client not to long ago when I engaged a pro. It felt very good on my back and the next day I noticed that I was moving better at the gym.

• Spooning and Pancake

• @panda619 I like how you put “not up for debate.” 🤣🤣

• Half Spoon is my favorite. There's something so relaxing about being able to feel and hear someone's breathing and hear their heart beating as you're laying there with them.

• @hey_nikky, same here, and for the exact same reason. 😊

• @Skweezer if you cuddle with someone else who loves the half spoon, who gets to be the spoon who gets to be the half? Do you switch after a while so everyone gets a turn? 😂 jw lol

• @hey_nikky - if someone was kind enough to ask what makes me feel good, the least I could do is give them the same consideration.