Search function is completely broken

I pop into this website every now and then to see what's new. Every time I've done so for months the search function has been completely dysfunctional. I don't get results that reflect the provided parameters. Instead, I get a random mishmash of people from all around the world.

Please fix this!

Comments

• I’ve never experienced that. Perhaps click on advanced search and go through that.

• @jiht8501 I have had similar events like that in the past. a shout out to @Gary always seemed to fix the issue for me.
    Sometimes it is a regional glitch, etc.

• I used to have a boss that anytime a problem came up, he’d say, did you check the loose nut between your seat and your keyboard 🤣

• The location miles feature is def. Wonky. Had to set it on 50 to see ladies down the street lol

• edited April 23

@jiht8501 When clicking on the "Show more" buttons from the homepage it will currently show all members without a location filter. And if the search filters are subsequently opened and then you click Search it will override your default search. That isn't ideal and does explain why there's confusion on search appearing to keep on resetting. We do have plans to revamp the search UI/filters. I'll make a note and prioritise this in our next series of updates.