Calling All Gamers and Anime Watchers!! πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ±πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

This is a shout out to the Community of Cuddle Comfort. @Runawaycuddles and I have been brainstorming about finding an easy way to connect and watch some Anime or play some games together in order to create more ways for cuddlers to meet even if they are far away from each other or have certain perameters around meeting in person.

If you are interested in joining a discord channel, we would love to figure out if this is a good option. As much as I love meeting people in person (like at the CO Meet & Greet) I also sometimes just want to stay in and watch a few episodes of Blue Eyed Samuri. πŸ’™

1_Teddybear did this with movies for awhile and it seemed successful. The one caveat is this will be for enthusiasts (NON-PRO's) only per CC request.

If you are interested send a Direct Message to @Runawaycuddles and we will determine the viability based on interest.

There will absolutely be rules about kindness and such. So bring your best self and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! 😊😎🌞

Comments

• Hey all! @sillysassy and I have been tossing this idea back and forth all day and I'm hoping we can get a group together! So if there's interest in the community, shoot me a dm, and I'll get everything squared away 🀘🏻

• πŸ₯Ί Sad that I can't be invited.
    I hope it goes well!

• I have actually been in process of creating a cuddle discord server that is almost ready to open. It isn't intended to be CC members only, but of course y'all would be welcome to join!

• @LadyVel We're bummed too!! We're still working on logistics, but especially starting out I worry that including pros could lead to people soliciting pro work off this site and that's strictly against CC rules 🀷🏼πŸ₯²

• @cuddlefaery That sounds awesome! I'd love to check that out and I'm open to any tips you have to share 🀘🏻

• This sounds like a great idea to help build community

What kinds of games can you play on discord?

• @cuddlefaery that sounds so fun!! You are so good about details and logistics. Excited to know how it works. 😊

I love helping people connect and this seems like another great avenue.

@GreyingBear I don’t have a ton of experience but I know you can join games together, watch movies, share your screen.

We are excited to figure this out and will decide if it’s worth the time and effort based on the response here and the messages @Runawaycuddles gets.

Let us know if you’re interested in something. 😊

• I'm interested in this, depending on the games being played as well as availability!!

• Saw anime and games and immediately clicked to read. Honestly one of my favorite things to do is gaming while talking to friends. Something about it is just very nice. Of course it’s hard to do that when everyone has different schedules and such.

• @sunnysideup and @Smokey27 We'd love to have you join! Right now we're in the early, early stages (our first scheduled event is gonna be June 1st) but shoot me a message and we'll get ya squared away!

• I'm with @LadyVel this sounds super fun and I'm bummed I can't join but I do hope it goes well for everyone else ☺️

• edited May 1

I love this idea .... really wish I could join and be of help. I was a streamer at one point (video games) and know my way around discord very well. πŸ˜”