Pros profiles

edited April 27 in General

The topic came up recently that you can’t see a pros relationship status, this may have been mentioned before so forgive me if it has but you also can’t see what a pro lists as a job. For every pro that I’ve cuddled with, this has been a side hustle or paid hobby or whatever you want to call it but they all have had another job. Is it an option for a pro to list a job and if so, why is it not visible in their profile. Or is it visible and I’ve just missed it?

Comments

• @Morpheus I don't see it listed as a question on my profile.

• I obviously can't speak for female pros, but if I were one, I would want the least amount of personally identifiable information on my profile as possible. Is their other job relevant to whether they are a good pro cuddler or not? It's possible CC doesn't feel that it matters, so that's why they don't ask.

• @MissX thank you, guess it’s not an option.

• I did not see it as a question either. But I do believe they try to cover that with you setting availability times. That is why I cannot do afternoons on certain days.

• I never noticed that the question was missing. 🤔

• All I am gonna say is my relationship question was answered but not seen on profile for some reason. You have to search a certain way for the answer to be know to cuddlers.

• edited April 28

Not being snarky but I don’t see how a pro’s relationship status or main gig are relevant here. Just like your accountant, massage therapist or mechanic they are here to provide a paid service. Nothing more and nothing less.

Whatever they wish to share with you or on the platform is up to them.

• @WestsideMarc alrhoufj I brought the topic up, I agree. I don’t see how a pro or a clients status or job is relevant. I was just curious as to why that’s a profile option for clients but not pros.

• @Morpheus I’ve seen a lot of enthusiast profiles that state “yes” under job, or “full time.” Everyone doesn’t go into what they actual do for a living. My thinking is that if a person is a pro cuddler, you automatically know one of their jobs, which is pro cuddler. :)

• @Morpheus posted: "I was just curious as to why that’s a profile option for clients but not pros."

Totes agree. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

As for relevance, a lot of stuff in the Facts section is completely irrelevant to platonic cuddling, regardless if it's an enthusiast or a Pro.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• If you sign up initially as an enthusiast and then apply as a pro, you may have answered the questions but they get masked/hidden once your pro status is approved. If you revert to enthusiast status, the answers will be viewable again.

Source: my experience

• I just would like to know if a profile belongs to a pro before clicking on their profile. Some kind of indicator on any location their profile picture is a clickable link would be amazing.

• @Zionscalling There’s a pink square on the right of their profile with a “P” in it. :)

• @CuddleHugs01234 I'm talking about before going to their profile, before clicking on any link. Like in this forum, for example. Non-Pros and Pros don't have an indicator saying who is who.

• @Zionscalling I agree, as viewing a Pro's profile is considered showing "interest" by the site and gives them the right to solicit you. When I click someone from the message board, 100% of the time they're not local to me, I have no idea they're a Pro, and I'm certainly not interested in hiring them.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @Zionscalling Okay, yep, gotcha. Nope, you really can’t tell on the forum. Although most are enthusiasts. I’d say about 90%. I’m an enthusiast gone pro, so I do like to participate. :)

• @Zionscalling if they are femme presenting it's a pretty safe bet they are pro, as there are very few female enthusiasts comparitively.

There is a sort of work around on the forums, but it doesn't always work as it requires that the person have their profile set to be viewable to the public - if they are set to private this trick won't work. If you use a web browser which has an incognito mode, you can right-click on their name and then open their profile in incognito mode to view their profile as a member of the public. Alternatively, you can copy their username and type the link to their profile into your incognito browser. Incognito mode doesn't save cookies, so you are not signed in there - thus you are able to stealth view publicly-viewable profiles.

For people not wanting their profiles viewable through this method, make sure you set "Block public visitors" under Privacy in your settings. Otherwise, anyone with your username or a link can view your profile, access your pictures, etc.

• @cuddlefaery Wow, sneaky!! Good to know.

• @CuddleHugs01234 it's good to know about not just for sneaking purposes, but also say for pros who want to advertise their profile elsewhere - if their profile is set to private mode then visitors clicking their link will just see this:

It's always good to go poking around a site/app's privacy and security settings, and to check them periodically.

• @cuddlefaery Yep, I like mine on private. It’s easy to join and view a profile.