Filtered and/or Snap chat photos on the profile

I just would like to start out by saying I personally love natural beauty, little to no makeup is what i adore in a woman. That being said, the majority of Profile pics are either FILTERED or SNAPCHAT Pics. In my opinion, if you place those types of pics on your profile page, i feel like you are portraying a fakeness.. an altered reality of yourself.... I want to see the real you! i want to see the personality in your face... your smile... and in your posture! I and many other will be more drawn to your profile with a natural picture over a filtered and snap chat pic.. Oh, and put up a few pics! some outdoors... some goofy... some candid... just dont forget to SMILE!! Remember... you are selling yourself just as much as the service you provide! HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!!

Comments

• [Deleted User]manticorp (deleted user)
    Are you talking about just pros or everyone? Because non-pros aren't really selling anything. Plus, I think you can tell a lot about a person by what kind of filters they use and such. Gives you a little peek into their mind and what they find to be their positive features. Personally, I love seeing people as they are happiest and most comfortable with themselves. It would be wonderful if everyone could put up multiple pictures, but I don't really think it's fair to say that one preference fits all, y'know?
  • I hate taking pics of myself lol
  • edited June 2017
    @MrSoloDolo - Same here, I'm uncomfortable with it. I don't understand how a person can take so many photos of them self. 
  • edited June 2017
    I agree with manticorp. If it's non-pros then they are free to express themselves however they like. Some women use filters to express their individuality and that's ok.

As for pros - the sentiment is the same. If makeup and filters bother you then you may not mesh well with that particular lady upon meeting.

The great thing is there are many ladies out here who are more natural to suit your tastes - they might just be a bit harder to find.

When it comes to smiling - it's every lady's choice. I smile because I love doing so. But there are definitely great cuddlers on this site who don't smile and their warm personality still shines through.

If you are curious as to how a lady looks maybe you could request a Skype meet or something similar? Not only will you get to see the lady with no filters, you will get to experience their voice and movements etc.

I don't know how many pros feel but I don't mind doing a brief face to face before deciding to set an appointment :)

I wish you a happy Monday!
  • Okay, I confess. I edited one of my photographs. I removed a part of a building that was coming out from behind my head. I didn't want to look like there was something sticking out of my head, so I changed it.

• Gotta be honest.... I love me some Snap chat filters!!! The "pretty" one is the best! I couldn't disagree more with dougtwin2001. Filters don't cover your smile, your posture or the personality in your face. Filters are fun. You can still smile, be goofy, outdoorsy, etc. As far as "selling myself"... I sell myself by being a kind and nurturing person and a heck of a good cuddler. My client tonight said "wow! You're even prettier in person". That being said, this is a cuddle site not a dating site. I hope cuddler are on here looking for someone they can connect with on a more substantial level than what someone looks like, filter or not.

• I don't personally care if someone has filters/edits....or a picture at all TBH. I don't think someone is being fake if they modify their pictures because they're being themselves when they're doing it.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Personally can't stand them on dating sites or sites like this so it just helps me filter people out.

(see what I did there...?)

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

I have no problem with the adjustment of contras, or photoshopping out the background, but the paste-on ears are a negative for me. Just sayin’

• @dougtwin2001 Very much agree.

My Mother was hairdresser and once over heard her stating that "Makeup is best used to ascent and bring out the natural features." Sadly my thoughts on it is that most over use it and look like clowns.... not to smart when you think about how many people have a fear of clowns. laughs

People think they need to be perfect with photoshopping and using filters... yet you meet them for real. And they look nothing like what you they show you. Welcome to being catfish. Yet with hope your not so shallow to get turn off by this and you have other things to relate about and get along to lead up to some platonic cuddling.

Yet for me cuddling not going to happen when there is makeup that possibly going to get rub off onto my clothing, they smell of heavy perfume and hairspray,

Yet I am guilty my self of smelling of cooking of bread, canning, and barbqing... and at time get carry away with downy. But it smells I would not mind on cuddle partner my self.

@Greybeard yes paste-on ears are negative. And a insult to furries!

• Easy on the ears guys! Just being fun and playful. None of my profile pics have ears. I do agree with WilliamD about no makeup and hairspray. Men love running their fingers through my hair which they can't do if I'm wearing hairspray. However, although it sounds like I would love to come to your house for dinner I would not like to cuddle with someone that smelled like he's been bbqing. I put much effort into prepping for my cuddles. I would think cuddling with me is worth at least a shower. Beside, you may make me hungry!

• Anther view of this would be people that jobs that has them presenting them self's in certain way they can not help.
    Meaning you meet some one that has a limited amount of time and there just getting off work... it maybe impossible for them to present them self's how they would like to.

After meeting some one couple times publicly. It then leads to hosting them in my home. I would offer the use of my home shower to clean up some easily and a must for any over night cuddling. So they would not feel the need to run home after work and back out again.

@Scarlette Sorry to make you hungry... but then again not sorry. Never one to let some one leave my home hungry any way. No danger of me smelling of bbqing until summer comes back about. Yet the house is smelling of chicken with pressure canning up 40 pints yesterday.
    With cooler temps more danger of wanting to cuddle up with some one in blanket and by a fireplace.

• WilliamD... No one leaves my house hungry either! I love to cook and feed people! I actually have in my profile that people area welcome to clean up here and that I keep extra tooth brushes that they are more than welcome to have. I'd rather them use my batahroom to clean up. Wish you leaving closer.... we could have a cooking cuddle!!!

• As other ladies have stated, I think you should seek ladies that fit your individual needs. That being said, you are not the only client on the website, so while filtered photos may not fit your preferences, they may fit that of another client.