Jacuzzi/Hottub cuddle session

Does a jacuzzi/hottub cuddle session appeal to anyone? I ask because a friend of mine owns a spa and just installed a jacuzzi. She told me that I should refer my cuddle friends to her. It's really nice and she's only charging $15 for as long as no one else is waiting. I just don't know if this crosses any platonic lines or if it's appealing for a cuddle session in general.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I kind of like the entrepreneurial aspect, but on the cleanliness side? Renting out a hot tub to random unknown people? No thanks. I like to know who goes in my hot tub. Salt water/chlorine chemistry and hygiene are good things.
  • @Sideon  I agree with you.
    ♥Jim
  • I agree
  • [Deleted User]teapot (deleted user)
    edited July 2017
    You're really not supposed to be in hot tubs for a long time and I feel like the usual cuddling session extends beyond the length of hot tub safety.

But I think it could still be very nice as long as it lasted.
  • [Deleted User]PandaPandaPanda (deleted user)
    I love hot tubs. Sounds like fun!
  • I enjoy hot tubs. Wouldnt go in there with majority of clients though and especially not new clients who Ive never seen before because they could get the wrong idea.
    Maybe with certain regulars :p
  • [Deleted User]AmeliaHouse (deleted user)
    Hot tubs for established clients. Maybe have the session in and half out.
  • [Deleted User]StarFlower (deleted user)
    edited August 2017

Hot tubs= getting into bathing suits, which are glorified underwear. So no.

But also @teapot brought up a great point about the length of time you're supposed to be in the hot tub. Hadn't thought about that.

~StarFlower, Dallas-Fort Worth area

• I always stay in hot tubs waaayyy longer than I am supposed to and have never suffered any ill effects.
    <3 Jim

• One jacuzzi you can wear stretch shorts and a tank top over bathing suit . I would be ok with this .

• Not a germaphobe really, but I hear hot tubs can be quite unsanitary

• edited January 2018

Personally not comfortable because of sanitation/ issues and I consider that too intimate of a line.

Whatever floats their boat. ;)

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

I had a hot tub for a number of years at my previous home. Keeping “healthy” water was a challenge when the tub got a lot of use. I never use public tubs, like in hotels or resorts.