[Troll Account] Another pro cuddler was assaulted

edited July 2017 in Professional Cuddling
Mod notice: This post was by a fake/troll account. 

please ask the admin what he is doing to protect pro cuddlers from this.  
I know now of four pro cuddlers who were assaulted by multiple clients over the past year.  
The admin doesn't do anything but ban accounts but they can easily create a new one ! 
Please be careful.  You might as well find clients on Craig's list.  They are no safer from this site.  
If you pay a fee to the site you should expect something for it since you're risking rape and the admin himself takes no risk at all.  
This post will probably get deleted because they don't want to scare the pro cuddlers 
so take a screenshot if you're lucky enough to see this before they do. 

Comments

• I call fake post. OP just joined this site in July, so not more than ten days ago. He is a 73-year-old man with a bare-bones profile, no friends, and no karma, but claims to know of FOUR cuddle pros from here who were assaulted in the last year. Who are these alleged victims, and how on earth does he know of them???  I just changed my location to match his, and there are NO --- ZERO --- cuddlers listed within a 300 miles radius of his location. None, pro or otherwise.

I suspect this is a recently deleted member from the USA or some other western country, who created a fake profile and this thread just to troll for reaction and controversy. "They don't want to scare the pro cuddlers" --- but this guy certainly does. That's why he posted. Don't feed the trolls.
  • And the profile is from India. That makes him even less credible.
    Troll all the way
  • I reported this as likely fake shortly after it was posted 
  • Nobody claims that members on this site are screened. Just like meeting them off any other site, you need to take precautions such as not inviting strangers into your home until you've met and feel comfortable with him/her. This is nothing new.

Btw, I looked at the personals on Craig's list. It is some pretty creepy stuff.
  • edited July 2017
    Mod notice: This post was by a fake/troll account. 

all four pros deleted their accounts.   They left the site.  
    I knew all four of them because I'm one of the pro cuddlers  they were friends with.  
    But I don't want the rapist to know I complained about him because he knows where I live.   
    You guys are such jerks. All you care about is getting girls to take huge risks just so you can cuddle with us.  But you don't care about what happens to us. 

• edited July 2017
    So, @candy2, are you and @canary the same person?  Because my original question was about the veracity of canary's tale. Were all four of these cuddlers in India? Or here in America? If in America, how does a 73-year-old guy from India who just joined the site and doesn't have a single female cuddler within 300 miles of him, even know about these alleged assaults?

There is no point in calling all of us names because we didn't immediately buy canary's post. You don't know any of us, and you have no evidence to support the allegation that we "don't care about what happens" to cuddle pros (or amateurs, for that matter).  I've been seeing a small handful of pros for years, and most certainly do care about their safety and others' as well.  That doesn't mean I have to instantly believe everything I read on the Internet.

People who sign up here as pros, assuming they do not do so under duress, WANT  guys to cuddle with them. That's why they are advertising their services here. That's not about us "getting girls to take huge risks" so we can cuddle with them. That's about two consenting adults going with eyes wide open into a transaction that contains risks for both, and doing so as prudently as they can.

The original post was about asking the admin what he is doing to protect cuddlers from the possibility of assault. What is he supposed to be doing?  Do you or the OP have concrete suggestions? How is he supposed to ascertain the character, motives, or intentions of everyone who uses this site? Pros here are not employees of the site, and he doesn't owe site members the same duty of care an employer owes and employee. What he provides these independent contractors in return for his cut of their business is a convenient place for them to advertise and be seen. He can't guarantee anyone's safety, and plainly discloses that. My pointing that out is not evidence that I "don't care what happens" to people.

You represent yourself as a man on your profile, but as a woman in the above post --- using "us" in reference to the female gender. This goes to my point that nothing on the Internet is what it seems. If you're really a woman disguising yourself as a man in your profile, why out yourself in the thread? Why give the rapist information that might suggest who you are by telling him he knows your home address?

You used the term "rapist." If someone was raped, that is truly awful. You/they have my sympathies, and I hope  law enforcement was informed and the criminal(s) were caught. You are referring to a singular criminal -- "him."  OP mentioned cuddlers being assaulted by "multiple clients over the past year."  So I don't know if the two of you are talking about the same events or different ones.  But the fact is we have anonymous site users making unsubstantiated allegations against unnamed perpetrators on behalf of unnamed victims.  Trolling is not unheard of on the Web, and we are not "jerks" for being skeptical of the OP's post as presented.

I was speaking to someone earlier today that it might be time for me to quit this place. I think this thread put the nail in the coffin for me. To those I have befriended and chatted with here, thanks for the pleasant interactions and fare thee well. I'm out.

• Um... the people who use this site need to protect thenselves and use common sense. The admin is not responsable for anyone here. Do you also troll dating sites? The same risks exist there.
  • Had anyone else noted the increased trolling and site probs since a certain psychotic someone was banned for having multiple fake accounts and coordinated trolling among them? his forte was hateful hyperbole with a signature dash of delusional know-it-allness

Hmmmm.
  • edited July 2017
    I can confirm they were fake accounts and odds are they are by greenearth. He hopes to be unbanned based on his appeals but creating duplicate accounts with photos of phedophiles and the recently deceased have absolutely ruled that out.
  • After a 2-day leave of absence, I'm back. Because if good folks let trolls run them off, the trolls win.   @Mark, thanks for your vigilance. Maybe at some point the troublemakers will find something better to do with their time, And the rest of us can be about maintaining a pleasant community.
  • I'm a professional and I alone am responsible for screening/vetting potential clients. There is no possible way for anyone but me to ensure my safety.  No-one else has my "gut feeling" which I follow even if there are no red flags. I love this work and believe in the incredible power of touch!!!
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Bold, brilliant and beautiful answer @Cuddlebuddy904
  • [Deleted User]NikiJay88 (deleted user)

I myself as a professional do not release my past history with military combat Ives nor martial arts because it's not a necessary factor but dictates how I'm well aware of the risk but have no issues having these cuddle sessions. The way I see it, if it were me and hypothetical I make sure everything is put in messages, I let my closest person know when and where I'll be and when I'll be back. If anything were to spring further, my closest knows that I can deligently handle my own.

• @chococuddles thank you for the kind words.

• [Deleted User]dld (deleted user)

If i could i would be a cuddler bodyguard, sound the alarm and then i would be there to take care of the problem, but i don't know of anyone around my area that openly is a cuddler

This discussion has been locked.