Late night chat?

[Deleted User]Incogneato (deleted user)

Hey its 2 almost 3 am and i can't sleep. I just joined this site to see what weird things the internet has to offer and possibly cuddle...even though that kinda weirds me out...not cuddling in general...the fact it would be a stranger. Tips? Or just talk about anything until i fall asleep.

Comments

• I just got off work an cant sleep

• Just about to go to bed, it is 9.30 am morning been up on shift, sun is up and the snow is coming down.
    Have fun love and peace John and his trees, Auckland NZ.

• @Incogneato In theory, yes, cuddling a stranger is weird but if you chat to them first, get to know them and whatnot then they won't be a complete stranger if and when you meet. Besides, odds are really against you of someone you've met in person being totally up for platonically cuddling up to you out of the blue, I don't mean you personally of course just generally speaking, so who else can you go to for stuff like that, right? That's how I look at it anyway.

• [Deleted User]Incogneato (deleted user)

Sorry guys i totally crashed after posting this forum.

• This is probably not the best place to come if you want to have a late night chat lol The traffic on the message boards here is still a little low but I hope it grows.

• If any ladies would like to chat feel free to pm