Cuddle Hangover

Has anyone ever experienced a cuddle hangover where after the cuddle or the next day you feel kinda crappy?

Comments

• When I first started professionally cuddling, yes. This happens if you forget to clear the energy of the space and of yourself, and I've only noticed the necessity for this with cuddlers who aren't giving as much as they get. Be sure to clear your energy as soon as possible afterward (within 30 min is ideal).

Since it's the next day for you now, I would do it immediately and then take steps to revive yourself (rest, bath, yoga, nature therapy, whatever you yourself do).

• @PinkLipstick22. Dear Pink can you elaborate on the methods you use to clear your energy and your energy space.
    Love peace and friendship John and his trees Auckland NZ.

• [Deleted User]tuttouomo (deleted user)

@morpheus Sadly that's a sign of having cuddled with someone who is not a good source of energy, they in fact are the opposite. Use white sage and smoke every corner of the house with it - while using the white sage repeat the words "KAF HEY TAV" to clear the negative energy.

• edited July 2017

+1 what tuttouomo said.

I use white sage as well as choosing from the following: Lavendar, rose, jasmine - depending on the situation. Burn what seems most appealing for the space, and you'll have the right combination.

Open the windows while burning to allow the negative energy to escape and play crystal bowls until the incense has burned out. Ask if there are any energies that need to be removed and, speak out loud, asking them to leave. Wash all the sheets and bedding and clothing used for the cuddle in hot water, preferably 2-3x. Clean all clutter and dirt from around the space the cuddle happened.

For your body: soaking in salt baths, soaking your feet, visualizing rivers at your feet pulling out the negative energy and washing it away until you feel totally relaxed and like you can sleep peacefully. Yoga is great, as well, and it's helpful to also use charged crystals to absorb the negative energy from both body and space. Drink plenty of water after all of this and rest.

If you still don't feel completely back to normal, hire an energy clearer to help. They can do this remotely. Inbox me for a recommendation if you feel the need to hire someone or search online for positive reviews that seem authentic (not the ones on their own site). Some are better than others, and I have found good contacts.

Lastly, never cuddle this person again and be choosy with who you choose to share your energy. Anyone who feels slimy or manipulative to you (this is your intuition) is not a good cuddle source, and most especially anyone who leaves you feeling terrible the next day should be avoided at all costs. Do not try to help them in any way, as it will only drain you and get worse over time. The universe will send them the help they need if they are open to it.

I would also say, before trying to clear the energy from the space, get away from it. You have been weakened and need to build up your strength, and staying in the negative energy field will further weaken you.

Get out in nature and meditate there until you feel your strength returning. Then, clear your space and self more thoroughly. Anything you do that makes you feel weaker or sick/light-headed: stop immediately. You are very sensitive right now, so be sure to prioritize healing and protection until you are restored.

Sorry this post is so long.
    Good luck!

• @PinkLipstick22, Dear pink thank you I will try your idea's and see if it will clear the negative energy.
    I find it so builds up in me to a point that I cry, it is nice to see people trying to understand and move forward.
    Love peace and happiness. John. NZ.

• @funandadventure, I hope these ideas work well for you. Crying is also a healing release, so that's good to hear. Very best wishes!

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)

I've also experienced a different type of hangover (if hangover is the right word). I've experienced being especially aware of what I've missed by not cuddling either in a long time, or more frequently. The absence of the intimacy of touch can cast quite a shadow.

• I really love the comments made about clearing negative energy. Really really good stuff. When I originally made this thread, I wasn't specific but what I meant personally was that you can sometimes have a session that's so great, you wake up the next day when is done and ever and maybe feel slightly down because you just had a big high. Everyone can have a different interpretation however of what Cuddle hangover means and I enjoyed everyone's comments.