Cuddles in 50 states

I would love to go on an adventure were i could cuddle someone in all 50 states (im in the US) and then maybe cuddle on all seven continents.

My first stop would be Alabama (winks at @pmvines)

How far has your cuddle adventures taken you?

Comments

• Well, if you make it to Oz I'd be happy to oblige!

• Dear Lovely, When you do your world trip keep me in mind, I have been on three world trips in the last seven years and am planing another in the next few years.
    Travel stay a few days in city and get good cuddles.
    It is the best holiday ever.
    Love peace and happiness. John and his friends, Auckland NZ.

• @lovelyday43 you are the best my dear! If I'm up your way or you are down here or we are both someplace in between, I def call first dibs on cuddle sandwich!!

• I've had sessions in 3 states so far, California, Nevada and Texas. 47 more to go lol

• I've done Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and Ohio. I'd definitely be up for a cuddle tour of the lower 48. Eight down, 40 to go! Gonna do New Jersey again tomorrow. @lovelyday43, I wouldn't rule out a repeat trip to Maryland, either. :-)

• Thats awesome @morpheus and @quietman775 i need to catch up with you guys. Lol

• Let me know if you get to Ohio!

• This is awesome! Before I opened the thread i had a vision to put that on my bucket list!!! Even if i dont make it to all the states i would like to cuddle people from all the states! So if anyone is near my way hit me up! Im in WV but close to MD, VA, and PA! @lovelyday43 if you get to cuddle @pmvines i will be so jelly! He is a great human! Much love and cuddles!
    p.s. i wish i could like all of the comments here!

• Any cuddlers in Idaho who love to cuddle?

• Cuddle trips sounds so much fun. I live in new york city. But i travel to NJ and philly.
    If anyone is visiting new york message me.

• The furthest I've traveled for a cuddle was Philadelphia, PA. Over 300 miles from my home.

• I'm about ready to embark on US road trip this fall. :) I love the idea!

• Gee @lovelyday43 and @Goldengrams1201, you make me feel a lot cooler than I actually am !

• How do you connect with cuddlers in a different city. The filter has a max of 300 miles but I'm 2000 miles from home?

• Just change your location in your profile to search. You can just change it back after.