What do you like most about cuddling?

[Deleted User]FireFlySprings (deleted user)
edited April 2015 in General
I love the warm feeling you get being close to someone...Makes you not feel lonely in this big world we live in.

Comments

• not necessarily the closeness, but the conversations that can be had when you are within that closeness. It says "I am here, with you, right now," while conversations would otherwise be at least arms length away.
  • I like the feeling of the other person. Our (U.S.A.) culture is uncomfortable with physical contact and often interprets it as something sexual when it does occur. I have more recently realized that I really enjoy the contact of another person and subsequently joined this site.

But in general, I become more relaxed and unwind easier if I have someone to snuggle against after work.
  • [Deleted User]luvs2dance45 (deleted user)
    All animals crave the touch of another. Babies that are not touched or held do not thrive. Cuddling, holding hands, and hugging releases endorphins which make us feel happy and safe. Sex does not have to follow. This cuddle time can be just as rewarding knowing that someone cares enough to spend that quality time with us. :)
  • There's something about relaxing into a person that relaxes into you that is unmatched by anything in this world for me). It's why the people looking for a dating experience from this site irritate me.
  • I like the feeling when you can just close your eyes and be content.. I guess for some people, companion ship isame important in that :| I like every bit of it!!!!!! What is not to like?
  • [Deleted User]dictionaryJane (deleted user)
    I have pretty bad anxiety and tachycardia which both get better when cuddling. I love that it's one of the few times I ever am able to feel truly relaxed.
  • [Deleted User]Vell26 (deleted user)
    You're right Oocephalus1. Our nation's feelings towards physical touch are either sexual for adults or non-sexual for children. But that sends our teens into the world with the false assumption that the only way to experience the feelings of compassion & tranquility that they just lost by growing up is to find a gf or bf & have sex. I believe this is a prime reason there are so many teenage pregnancies here in America.
  • Touching hearts and making people smile. πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ“βœ¨

• Pros be like β€œthe money” πŸ˜‚

• edited June 2022

The feeling of being close to someone. Just makes me feel so wanted. I dont think, that I ever felt wanted in my life. So when I have a chance to cuddle. I'll take it. Just to have that feeling temporarily

• The cuddles.

• Being close with someone and the feeling of safety that comes with it.

• Feeling relaxed and comfortable when being cuddle. The conversations are a bonus.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

The part where two people are holding each other and drifting off into a deep and restful state.