Cuddlebuddies NY - Long Island - Jersey metro area

Comments

• I'm in North NJ. Close to NY.
    The NJ thread is not active

• [Deleted User]mundus1520 (deleted user)

Washington heights Manhattan:)

• edited February 2018

What are you waiting for, pull that cedit card out and book a section with me

• [Deleted User]caitleesi (deleted user)

Pro cuddler on Long Island! Hit me up any time :)

• Hi! I'm Ivy, a professional Cuddlist living in Jersey City but commutes almost daily to Manhattan. If you like reading, essential oils, yoga, tea, or rock music -- let's cuddle! Feel free to reach out anytime :) Sending hugs

• Hey everyone, I'm a pro cuddler based in Brooklyn. Feel free to message me if you'd like to see if we would be compatible cuddle buddies! :3

• edited March 2018

Hello everyone! I'm a pro cuddler (please read my profile) & I usually host at my house in Queens & can also travel to the city as your guest or can meet in public. If anyone is interested in booking a cuddling session with me, just send me a message in my inbox. Thanks

• Professional cuddler in NY/NJ

• [Deleted User]Heroimoises34 (deleted user)

I'm down to cuddle in Manhattan.

• 34m from suffolk county, looking to cuddle

• edited April 2018

27 genderfluid male. Own my own house in Suffolk County/Long Island but open to guest cuddle at someone else’s place whether it’s on Long Island or the 5 boroughs! I may be girly but still a gentleman ;)

• Hi :smile:
    I live in long island, can't host, but will travel on the island and throughout the boroughs and jersey, to someone that can. I have had some great cuddle experiences so far and love this community. I'm a big teddy bear and love to cuddle, massage, and hug. I've been lucky to have been with several pros and non-pros and the experiences, connections, and comfort shared by embrace have been tremendous. I look forward to having a huggathon with you.

• Looking to cuddle...midtown manhattan..non professional please... if you can host...and need hugs and cuddling...im all ears..can send pic upon request...thanks

• Any female looking to cuddle in central NY send me a message

• I'm a pro in Brooklyn! ?

• Hello ladies im a cuddler in the north jersey, upstate new york area with great reviews contact me to cuddle

• [Deleted User]daclairebear (deleted user)

Relatively new Pro in Staten Island looking for cuddle buddies! :)

• Manhattan here - I can't host but ladies if you can please let me know -

• [Deleted User]snugglebug1995 (deleted user)

Stamford ct :) willing to travel to Manhattan x

• Manhattan here - I can't host but ladies if you can please let me know -

• Pro in Hudson valley

• Can I should have posted here a while ago... Visiting while on tour here for another night, pro in Upper East side :D

• Helen from NYC!

• [Deleted User]titanic1517 (deleted user)

I am from Albany, New York...Well, just south of it, a place called Coeymans.

• [Deleted User]titanic1517 (deleted user)
    edited July 2018

@Curi518 I'm very close to where you are. I am just south of Albany.

• [Deleted User]BClyde (deleted user)

Hello I am in Greenwich and always in NY - glad to connect! Thx

• [Deleted User]JakeyPoo (deleted user)

Hello! I'm located in Manhattan and willing to travel within the NYC area. See below for proof of cuddle skills :lol: :smile:

• [Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)
    edited July 2018

Hello! I'm not from New York, but I currently live in Harlem. I can host and I can come to you ^_^ Looking forward to cuddling with you!

• Hi I'm new to this website. I'm a pro cuddler in the Albany area. Nice to meet everyone![](https://i.imgur.com/pmEbVtvl.jpg)